2 More Heart Rings 14 K

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out with Dad, this week. Out deep into the water. It's still warm up here in the North East.... Still a lot of weeds too. Water is dirty from the southwest winds... Got 2 - 14 K Gold rings from the saltwater.... There were so many sinkers, I just had to weed through them to get the Gold. Found a couple of Buffalo Nickels, a silver Rosie, and an antique charm from a necklace... ( Brass ) a bracelet that was a junker and a junker ring.....Back in the groove again with the home hunting.... Had a great time in Mexico.... Thanks for looking... Buffalo Nickels.JPG hearts 14 K (5).JPG

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
bigscoop said:
Trust me on this......"you're nowhere near SLUMP!" And I'm living proof of that! #@!1$#@!**&!! :laughing7:

Think I got a treasure coin today? Check my new post...maybe you can help me ID it ?

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol 2 rings, congratulation!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread