Dual Field owners ?

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Thanks trsrseeker. I do get lucky and come up with something worth finding every once in a while. Just wish I lived near the ocean so I could get there more often. I am so hooked on water hunting at the beach. Thanks to all of you on treasurenet, with all of your great finds and hunting experiences for helping to feed my addiction and get me through those long work weeks when I can not go detecting. This is the most amazing hobby anyone could ever experience and it quickly pays for itself. But the best part is how many terriffic people you get to meet.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Search n recovery, I'll be down your way also..maybe we can hook up. I should have a Hardrive full of info after leaving New England, with SnT n leprechaun and all the other great hunters. Got a place in Myrtle Beach anytime I want so all is going to be about timing....you near there?

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
OBN, Myrtle Beach is only a five hour drive from my home. You let me know when you will be available and I will make some time to get there. Anytime I can expand on my knowledge and experience as a detectorist and get to hunt with someone of your caliber, I would consider it an honor. I usually hunt from Virginia Beach down to Myrtle Beach. Look forward to hearing from you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions