Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got out this morning, 10 minutes after sunrise, for a beautiful day at the beach :icon_thumright:
I was about 45 mins behind the low tide, so I had to settle for the next 4+ hours of the incoming...Started at one of my favorite beaches with water scoop in hand, but after 45 mins to an hour I realized it was not happening..So I jumped back in the truck and headed elsewhere for the next 3 hours , with trusty shovel in hand , and sure glad I did...As soon as I started swinging, the signals were immediate..First was a loud Lincoln, then a quarter, Russian coin and then a silver ring :laughing7:

I walked quite aways trying to make the best of what little low tide I had left...
The water was wicked today, so there was no way I was trying to go in, so I settled for all wet sand, from mostly low to about just below the high tide mark.....
I even witnessed two hairy situations with people in the water, where I thought I might have to lend a hand..
People just don't realize the power of the ocean...

All in all another fun hunt:hello2:

Totals for the day:

$4.78 in Clad

1- Silver Ring 4.2 grams Stamped Mexico .925

1- 1945 Wheatie

1- 1946 Wheatie

1- 1987 Canadian Quarter

1- Russian 2012 10 c.

1- 1963 Spanish Una Peseta

1- Large Tablespoon

A huge pile of Junker hoop earrings

A very small pile of human waste metal :icon_thumleft:

Good Luck to you all & Happy Hunting !!!

9-22-121_zps64ab1431.jpg

9-22-122_zpsc6e20899.jpg

9-22-12_zps2c259891.jpg

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread