I stopped hunting.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped hunting here:
The Hunters of the beaches here, They told me : you don't hunt , because they say: I dig a lot and i dig very deep holes.
The first thing they do not know that, i master my detector and i know the good place where i can probably find the good target.
And the two is: I develope my hobby every moment.
The Third is you knew me.

I think, i will change this country. I have much problem with them, my head is proken. That is mafia detection and there's a lot of jealous! I am suffering much.
Thank you for reading.

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear Hamid, hopefully in time they will change there minds. Maybe best to travel a little to distant, differnet beach, out of site out of mind. How about night hunting? Tide comes in, removes all Traces.....

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hamid be very careful so sad about this, jealous people don't them you find anything show them rubbish,will be praying for you so that you don't have to give up what you love to do:icon_thumright:If ever you get to Cali,all of us here will welcome you,,HH:hello:

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Yes, Hamid..if you come to California please contact me and I will show you my favorite beaches. I show you the beach but you must find the gold.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much my friends, im very happy this comments it's very nice and over nice.
I wish you good luck.

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy your posts, I hope you can get this problem resolved and get back to hunting

HH
-GC

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you go at different time of day like at night or early morningbefore they get their, from what ive seen of your post you do very well, dont show them what you find but maybee you can give them five or ten bucks to let you hunt,hope you can figure it out capt.

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hear about the no hunting. Someone probably has a lot of envy seeing you find things. Hope you can find another beach or place to hunt.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you go at different time of day like at night or early morningbefore they get their, from what ive seen of your post you do very well, dont show them what you find but maybee you can give them five or ten bucks to let you hunt,hope you can figure it out capt.
Thats you don't know, they do keep the beach day and night! This moment my beach is move the sand so the detecting is very freauency. Im sorry of that. My god help me. Thank you and i wish you have great day with much gold for all hunters!
Hamid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread