I stopped hunting.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped hunting here:
The Hunters of the beaches here, They told me : you don't hunt , because they say: I dig a lot and i dig very deep holes.
The first thing they do not know that, i master my detector and i know the good place where i can probably find the good target.
And the two is: I develope my hobby every moment.
The Third is you knew me.

I think, i will change this country. I have much problem with them, my head is proken. That is mafia detection and there's a lot of jealous! I am suffering much.
Thank you for reading.

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hammid where are you hunting, don't have to tell me the beach just what country or area.

If your in the usa they can not tell you not to hunt a public beach if the law allows it .

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hammid where are you hunting, don't have to tell me the beach just what country or area.

If your in the usa they can not tell you not to hunt a public beach if the law allows it .
Im from Morocco. So i like USA

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Hamid, there are just a lot of stupid people on this planet. & the stupider the louder. sorry you have to deal with them. I would find another beach, & maybe take someone with you from now on.
good luck, & happy hunting

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mikeothmer

May 3, 2009
I think what he is trying to say is that someone , or the government is forceing him to stop Metal Detecting in the area he is hunting. It's a strange jealous world !

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
In the USA we may have a problem too. It is important to fill the hole after digging. Try to detect when there are less people to see you.

If these people are police or officials show them how much metal trash you remove from the beach. I know laws are different in many places but usually we are ignored if our presence is less obvious.

Please don't give up!

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hamid hope you find somewhere else to detect. If you are ever in Michigan, send me a PM and you are welcome to detect with me. Although the cold weather is fast approaching and will keep me out of the water for sometime.

Pete

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Morocco? Is that in North Carolina or South Carolina? Haha!!!!!

Hamid, i'm sorry to hear this. With all the gold you've found you are one of my internet heros! I hope you can work this out. Just to clarify, the issue is, whoever is in charge won't let you hunt the beach anymore?

Of course if you ever come this way you can dig on any beach you want.

keep us posted with updates. Good luck!!!!

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid hope you find somewhere else to detect. If you are ever in Michigan, send me a PM and you are welcome to detect with me. Although the cold weather is fast approaching and will keep me out of the water for sometime.

Pete
Thank you very much Pete

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morocco? Is that in North Carolina or South Carolina? Haha!!!!!

Hamid, i'm sorry to hear this. With all the gold you've found you are one of my internet heros! I hope you can work this out. Just to clarify, the issue is, whoever is in charge won't let you hunt the beach anymore?

Of course if you ever come this way you can dig on any beach you want.

keep us posted with updates. Good luck!!!!
Morocco is in north Africa

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Hamid, is it other people with metal detectors that are telling you to stop detecting? If that's the problem, are they threatening you? I love to see your finds and a lot of people here would hate it very much if you stopped hunting and posting your finds. Hang in there buddy. We will see if we can find a solution to your problem.

DANGLANGLEY

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Hamid, is it other people with metal detectors that are telling you to stop detecting? If that's the problem, are they threatening you? I love to see your finds and a lot of people here would hate it very much if you stopped hunting and posting your finds. Hang in there buddy. We will see if we can find a solution to your problem.

DANGLANGLEY
Thank you very much.
Hamid

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped hunting here:
The Hunters of the beaches here, They told me : you don't hunt , because they say: I dig a lot and i dig very deep holes.
The first thing they do not know that, i master my detector and i know the good place where i can probably find the good target.
And the two is: I develope my hobby every moment.
The Third is you knew me.

I think, i will change this country. I have much problem with them, my head is proken. That is mafia detection and there's a lot of jealous! I am suffering much.
Thank you for reading.

Hamin, these other hunters are jealous that you are maybe finding more than they are and they want to stop you from enjoying yourself. Other hunters can be aholes and want to stop the competion so they can have it to themselves. Don't feel bad about it and have hurt feelings. We have the same stupid people here that want it all for themselves. You can try to detect when they aren't around but they will find out if you leave any holes where the tide doesn't fill them in.

Good luck my friend. You can always detect with me.
Sandman

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamin, these other hunters are jealous that you are maybe finding more than they are and they want to stop you from enjoying yourself. Other hunters can be aholes and want to stop the competion so they can have it to themselves. Don't feel bad about it and have hurt feelings. We have the same stupid people here that want it all for themselves. You can try to detect when they aren't around but they will find out if you leave any holes where the tide doesn't fill them in.

Good luck my friend. You can always detect with me.
Sandman
Thank you Dennis, so i have the problem with them since 10 years ago. I'm always fill my holes and I'm always help them and i give the good setting of their metal detectors.

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
The Mafia is the same world wide, regardless what name they go by or no name at all, whether in Italy, US or Morocco, same with terrorists or fanatics. The law doesn't matter to them, it goes more by "Might makes right". If there were several big guys telling me I better not detect at a certain beach anymore, then unless I plan to go back with 6 big guys to back me up with weapons in hand, then I better not go back. It is called gang warfare, intimidation or terrorism. Sorry to hear you are having to deal with this. Hope you can find a way to get relief or find another beach to hunt. Papa

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to here about your problem over there hamid, sounds like there a bunch of aaaaaaaaaa holes. Next summer if you want to vacation south of boston, my wife and I live 100 feet from the beach
and you'd be welcome to stay with us, we have a 6 bedroom house two people, two cats, plenty of room.your friend John. Will miss seeing your posts, you have great finds all the time, they are jealous.:leprechaun-hat:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
find a way to keep hunting!!!!! we are all your friends!!!! what will hapen if you ignore the people telling you to stop?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread