A golden day today on Cape Cod !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got together this morning with Leprechaun... We headed out, and talked about our recent finds.... We got to our destination, and decided we were about an hour too early to get into the water... So we hunted a little high & low in the sand flats.... Just as he came around the corner, I gave him the ring finger sign, he asked if it was Gold? I told him it looked like brass, but that it had some markings inside. These old eyes aren't what they used to be.... They were watering too from the brisk wind, and cold air.... By this time, I decided to get into our wetsuits and head for the deeper water... While at the truck, I checked the ring, and it had been marked 14 K inside with a date...1964 Artcarved.... nice now that Monkey was off my back, and down to the water we went... I kid you not.... ankle deep, first target back into the water was a very nice wide GOLD Wedding Band.... again my eyes failed.... couldn't see anything inside..... We continued to find the usual stuff.... bullets and brass... some fishing weights and a nice cracker jack toy from when they were made of lead...... Back at the truck after another hour and a half I checked the ring..... BANG..... It was marked 22 K and 1974 wow..... you just never know.... I will let Leprechaun post his nice finds..... Thanks for looking and good luck out there... starting to get a bit colder now a days.... F F Gold (2).JPG F F Gold (6).JPG F F Gold (12).JPG F F Gold (23).JPG F F Gold (27).JPG F F Gold (36).JPG F F Gold (40).JPG F F Gold 10122012 (2).JPG

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice dig, congratulations!

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Leprechaun has brought you some luck!!! Killin it!
Maybe sunday!!!

SnT

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one ring does have that "brassy" look, glad it turned out good. Nice shine on the other! Congrats

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
More dazzlers for you , Whydah! They are beautiful!:hello2:

I haven't been out lately so Ihave to live the detecting life vicariously through all the great treasures that you and everyone here on the forum post.

I should be "good to go" in a few weeks:headbang:
Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread