🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
66377a0cfb91f91c1d0f6a7067001f88[1].jpg

Amphibious vehicle to go on sale soon in US - Yahoo! News

I actually dreamt of something like this months ago
would be great to get to hard to get beaches or private beaches - you could drive in on a boatramp or really any opening to the water (where legal of course) and just jump in where you want - just have to make scoop and machine mounts - could probably attach dive tanks with long hose and regulator on back = all i have to do is hit the lottery

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At one time I was actually thinking about one of the Skidoos with the drive in bow portion. Forget what they called them?

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought something like this would be cool in S.Fla. - drive in early in the morning - pull up to a spot - could always have a leash on you to it - or just pull up to shore - hit around - if its no good - drive it down to another spot - jump in - etc
could be used to find cuts easier too

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
That is kool, and it looks like fun.....Casper you should have enough gold by now to get one.

I was thinking jetski this past spring for bay hunting & fishing, one guy I was following during this time was a fisherman called JetSki Brian..He had fixed up a Yamaha SUV for fishing, and I was really considering this route, until I started thinking..some of the best hunting is during the winter plus I guess the kicker was Jetski's must be in before sunsets...so a boat would be better suited for my conditions.....One of Brians, Jet ski's

imagesCAB93BEB.jpg

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy bank vaults Batman! $40,000 is unbelievably expensive! Yep, I'd have to hit the lottery too in order to buy one.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good time!!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I am stuck inland now and pretty well messed up with my health I will soon be thinking of using a walker for hunting the beaches and parks. A few years ago I used my solo Coleman canoe to hit various beaches on lakes that had no access. This soon became inpossible to do as I had trouble getting out of it. But being able to drive to the boat ramp and go to where you want to hunt would be great. Amph. Vehicle.JPG

Last edited:

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hovercraft .....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread