Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well just got my CZ21 late this afternoon,so I put it together,hopefully to go out tomorrow,but got a lot to do for our Charity Event on Nov.3rd.,Clyde :hello2:will ship my RTG heavy duty Travel scooper on Monday,Thank You Clyde:thumbsup::hello:

Attachments

• photo-123.JPG
    photo-123.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 101
  • photo-124.JPG
    photo-124.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0

Calvin.Coin

Sep 27, 2012
Southwestern America
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice! Looks like Santa came early... (is that a Christmas tree?) I applaud your patience, I'd probably be out in the dark with a new toy like that.

treasure is where you find it,
cc

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
this charity event is just getting closer,but I work well under pressure:icon_thumleft: photo-125.JPG photo-111.JPG

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Very nice! Looks like Santa came early... (is that a Christmas tree?) I applaud your patience, I'd probably be out in the dark with a new toy like that.

treasure is where you find it,
cc
Trust me low tide was at 7:57 pm,it was very tempting but gotta get ready for our Charity event for the children and Veteran's:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:

jmoe

Nov 19, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Best of luck with the new cz and the charity event also

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You'll probably be rewarded with an awesome first hunt for such a self-less attitude. :icon_thumright:

peace,
cc
Thanks Calvin for those nice words,This Charity event helps out very less fortunate,homeless kids and families who are really struggling,the gifts gets donated at Christmas time so this is our 4th year,its a very nice event.
I do all the cooking and homemade deserts and not to mention a full bar,specializing in Tropical drinks,all who gets invited has to bring an unwrapped gift for a boy and girl:icon_thumright:80% of the gifts stays in Riverside and 20% we donate to other places like Boys and Girls club in New Orleans for the Katrina kids,also kids that are in shelter homes.
Last year we had a single mom who had cancer with 4 kids,they were so happy to have gifts for Christmas but sad to say she passed away:sad10:We also collect donations for Veterans,We put a gift bag together for them,so many of them is just on limited income and have no family:sad10:
We take no Praise,no Honor or Glory,just the feeling of doing something good for the Children and Veterans ,,HH:hello:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrads on The CZ it's a great cherry picking machine, dig those mids, and the jumpers....and Good Luck with the charity, A great way to see some Happy Faces.

TxMike

Mar 6, 2005
Columbus, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's
Fisher
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
I couldn't have your patience. I think I'd be thinking of how I could cash in some sick days at work to go play at the beach! Congrats on the new toys and good luck with the charity event!

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Kiana,I'm sure your going to love your new machine, I had the cz20 several years ago.It had a lifetime warantry, kept it 3 or 4 years, had alot of problems with the pinpoint button and I hope they have
fixed that problem. After sending it back 3 times I got fed up and moved on to a new machine PI and have been useing that ever since. Good luck with your charity event, it's always nice to do things for others
who are in need, gives you a good feeling. By the way Kiana, I'm a veteran so if you'd like to send me some goodies, feel free to due so, ha ha just kidding. HH with your new machine.:icon_thumleft:

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Charity events and gold go hand in hand. The Gold is just around the corner. Blessings, Papa

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charity events and gold go hand in hand. The Gold is just around the corner. Blessings, Papa

Awe,Beach Papa this event is a huge Treasure for us,because you feel the warmth,love,caring and you also see the Tears,laughter and all the appreciation from all:icon_thumright:We have about 200+ people that comes over to our home,Church goers,Friends,Hubby Vendors and all our neighbors thats a must invite and everyone has fun especially with the Mai Tai's and Pina Colada's.
I have a group that dances Hula and then we have a D.J. Everyone just enjoys:thumbsup:We start off the event with a Prayer for Blessings:angel5:and tell everyone to enjoy,and to make new Friends and give someone a hug and just feel like you're on a Tropical vacation:hello2:I'm always hugging people I meet:thumbsup:,,HH and many Blessing's to you and your Family:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Kiana,I'm sure your going to love your new machine, I had the cz20 several years ago.It had a lifetime warantry, kept it 3 or 4 years, had alot of problems with the pinpoint button and I hope they have
fixed that problem. After sending it back 3 times I got fed up and moved on to a new machine PI and have been useing that ever since. Good luck with your charity event, it's always nice to do things for others
who are in need, gives you a good feeling. By the way Kiana, I'm a veteran so if you'd like to send me some goodies, feel free to due so, ha ha just kidding. HH with your new machine.:icon_thumleft:

Awe,I hope my CZ21 won't break down on me,maybe I'll hang a Ti Leaf on it:thumbsup:I'll send you some island macadamia nuts and kona coffee,along with the 2013 calendar :occasion14:no seriously my friend PM me with your address so you and wife can enjoy,,HH:hello:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just see one problem you may need to address, you're going to need a much larger/stronger finds pouch now. :laughing7:

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new machine!

Your charity event sounds awesome! As Papa said, the gold is coming...

Can't wait to see your finds.

HH,
Anita

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Good luck with the NEW toy.... now your getting serious..... New Scoop , New Cz-21 , now go get some OLD GOLD.... enjoy... Oh I like Kona too...:)

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Hi Kiana ... Congrats on that CZ 21. It should serve you well and avoid the hairpin and nails that the Dual Field finds.

That scoop is a Monster! You'll sure be getting a workout with it...and I wish for you lots of Deep Gold!:tchest:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the new machine!

Your charity event sounds awesome! As Papa said, the gold is coming...

Can't wait to see your finds.

HH,
Anita

Thanks Anita,wishing you Gold as well,,HH:hello:

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Congratulations Kiana7. One of my machines is a CZ21. I use it primarily on the treasure beaches because it doesn't miss silver. Good luck!
Aquanut

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread