Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys like usual,my husband had to do another bid walk in Santa Maria(Guadalupe) on Thursday so guess what,you got the answer I tagged along:hello2:We decided to drive up on Wednesday so I could get to the beaches early Thursday morning while he went and did his bid walk:walk::walk:We started around 5:00 and reached at our hotel around 9:00 pm,(Marriott Fairfield Inn).It's about a 4 hour drive:tongue3:
Thursday morning around 8:30,hubby drops me off at the 1st beach- Oceano I found only one quarter and couple nails:icon_scratch:
It's more of a dune buggy beach:toothy2:,while waiting for him,I met such a beautiful couple,:love3:which have been married for 60 years:thumbsup:We carried on a good conversation
Just then my hubby arrives and we go to our 2nd beach-Pismo,the picture with the pier,there I found the glasses,my car for my car lot:laughing9:,skull charm and a few coins.Couple people stopped and ask about my Beast(720) they really liked the style of the scoop and where could they get one.I said at Walmart:laughing9::laughing7:I then gave them the information about my Beast(720),hopefully Chuck would get some sales:icon_thumleft:I was the only md-er :metaldetector:at Pismo Beach,probably b/c this couple told me on 4th of July they had about 40 guys detecting:metaldetector:Then we hit our final beach-Gaviota State Beach,picked up the sinkers,fishing hooks and more coins:tongue3:
I was ready for the long drive back home:tongue3:until my next excursion,,HH:hello:

Attachments

• photo-126.JPG
    photo-126.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 107
  • photo-127.JPG
    photo-127.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 107
  • photo-128.JPG
    photo-128.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy hunting next hunt!!

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Kiana ... You're doing quite a few of the California beaches.

Meeting interesting people is also one of the joys of this hobby...and that's one part you always succeed at!:hello2: Gold will follow!

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Kiana ... You're doing quite a few of the California beaches.

Meeting interesting people is also one of the joys of this hobby...and that's one part you always succeed at!:hello2: Gold will follow!
Joe,I do love going to different beaches,just knowing I can get to the beach makes me happy and yes making new friends is just as well Priceless:hello2:
And by the way,that ring is a Beauty:icon_thumright:,,HH:hello:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kiana, been to all them beaches.... as a surfer! Not far from Santa Barbara and Carpinteria!:icon_thumright:

SnT

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another great day at the beach Kiana, was wondering if you got into the water or did you do the wet sand/ dry sand.:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions