Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello:Well once again,my hubby has a bid walk out near Huntington,so he drops me off at the nearest beach ,which is about 6 miles from his bid walk:hello2:When I first got there I was like :icon_scratch:where's all the md-er's unless they know something I don't,it's already a hunted out beach:laughing7:So I started out with my prayer's for everyone Family,Friends, all who's hurting and in need of help.I also prayed for me to learn my CZ21:hello:I started on the dry sand and worked myself down to the wet,so I did set it 5-6 for ground and 8-9 Sens on Auto Tune.Seemed to be okay:icon_scratch:
A little on the Hum Tone,then bang ,TARGET:hello2:round sinker:laughing9:you would think I found a Diamond ring:laughing7:the excitement I had was Priceless:icon_thumleft:Why? you may ask,is b/c I'm starting to learn this curve:hello2:I also found a couple more sinker's were pretty deep and couple coins.
Then I tried it on target mode with Sens on 5,disc on 0,volume on preset,ground on preset,even did the GB:laughing7:then found a little more coins and another sinker.Also found the $1.00 coin on dry sand:icon_thumright:I really got a lot of shells,which I put together in a vase with some candles.At the end of the day,I thanked my Heavenly Father for answering my prayer to learn my CZ21 and for all the Blessings's he has given me and that my Friends is my"TREASURE":angel5::angel11::angel8:,,HH:hello:

Attachments

• photo-148.JPG
    photo-148.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 113
  • photo-149.JPG
    photo-149.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 100
  • photo-150.JPG
    photo-150.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 122
  • photo-151.JPG
    photo-151.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 101
  • photo-146.JPG
    photo-146.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 116
  • photo-147.JPG
    photo-147.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good start, you have nice beach there. I wish you luck next hunt.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sunset Beach is pretty quiet. I did find a lost ring there from a Craigslist ad but usually just a few coins. I'm not as familiar with it as well as I am with my closer beaches.

Looks like you are getting more comfortable with the "21".

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sunset Beach is pretty quiet. I did find a lost ring there from a Craigslist ad but usually just a few coins. I'm not as familiar with it as well as I am with my closer beaches.

Looks like you are getting more comfortable with the "21".
I'm trying,baby steps at a time:thumbsup:,,HH

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your doing ok with your new machine Kiana, that beach looks like a great place to do the water, you need a wetsuit because I think that the water is cold there but not sure, anyway HH.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your pictures are beautiful, and I like the shells too!:angel7:
Thanks,mrmackin,hope all is well haven't seen you around for awhile,glad to see you posting again,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like your doing ok with your new machine Kiana, that beach looks like a great place to do the water, you need a wetsuit because I think that the water is cold there but not sure, anyway HH.:icon_thumleft:
Yep,that's the next thing on my list,b/c my toes get shrivel up,I'm taking baby steps,seems one day I get it and the next day I don't,I really like my DF just turn on and go dig everything:icon_thumright:with the CZ seems like I always have to GB,,I know its me and not the machine hopefully..I watched the video instruction on the cz,I kinda laugh b/c the guy who was taking the video was interrupting him.:laughing9:I try to watch more vids on you tube,by the way in box me your address,told you will send you some Kona coffee and mac nuts,,HH:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread