Anybody just see the guy on the weather channel with all the jewelry he just found?

OP
OP
search and recovery

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Some guy named Dean. They just showed the clip again.

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Like there weren't going to be enough hunters on the beach already. I saw the clip, and I am doing alternate duty and can't get to the beach. It is breaking my heart. Papa

OP
OP
search and recovery

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Hey Bigscoop. I may be dreaming about those beach cuts, but that clip is real. From seeing the updates you are doing on your beach I can tell you have the fever too. Hope you find a treasure chest of gold on your beaches when this big blow goes over.

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can be sure that the shore is packed.... Lots of happy hunters out there.. Maybe a Reale or two will show it's face.. One can only hope.. I am gonna take a trip down tomorrow..

OP
OP
search and recovery

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Hey beach Papa. I am glad someone besides me saw that clip.I was beginning to think maybe I had imagined it. You know when the police go on strike they have the blue flue. Do you think it would work for us if we called in from work with the gold fever? Just a thought. You know I am starting to feel a little light headed...

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey beach Papa. I am glad someone besides me saw that clip.I was beginning to think maybe I had imagined it. You know when the police go on strike they have the blue flue. Do you think it would work for us if we called in from work with the gold fever? Just a thought. You know I am starting to feel a little light headed...

You look a little pale. Maybe a bit stressed as well. :laughing7:

seapro1

Apr 27, 2009
Cocoa, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac & Excalibur 1000, Fisher CZ-70
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I didn't see it but my wife in Cocoa, FL told me about it. I know the feeling you have about working, I'm stuck here in Afghanistan, and my dang home is right down there in Florida, this sucks!!!!

OP
OP
search and recovery

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Thanks OBN for recording that clip. People here were beginning to think I was losing it. SEE EVERYBODY!,,,The video is REAL!...Kind of scary though, I just woke up and my Excal and sandscoop were in the bed beside me. Now how did that happen?

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
S N R

I just woke up and my Excal and sandscoop were in the bed beside me. Now how did that happen?

Now we know your normally, just like us...:icon_thumright:

strateloss

Aug 21, 2012
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, E-TRAC, ProFind25, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm in Jersey and they showed that last night and I got the itch big time, it looks like we're gonna get hit pretty hard here, definitely gonna get down to the shore when it's all over!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cut sand:
Sand dune systems are naturally dynamic. Sand is constantly moving between the sea, the beach and the dunes. This process is hardly noticeable most of the time but can be dramatic during storms. That what' s if you keep to see the beach every day.
Happy hunting.
Hamid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread