north carolina trip

bufaloeletric

Oct 27, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Umax, Tesoro Outlaw, Garrett AT Max, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im going to go blind to the N.C. coast to try some beach detecting hoping this storm will give me some luck. anyone have some suggestions where i should go and if it would be better to go during the storm or after the storm. i think monday is a full moon and that will affect the tide. should i go just after the high tide. thanks for your time and happy hunting.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

bufaloeletric

Oct 27, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:censored:afraid i might find something they missed on those hundreds of miles of coast that theyre gonna personally cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bufalo, this is just a verbal warning, I suggest you read our rules and watch the language....... http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

I guarantee no one is going to want to give you much help or suggestions when you make posts like that....

There is still lots of winds, and heavy storm surge to contend with............It is 6 hours approx from high tide to low tide, are you going to hunt for 8+ hours? Here in Florida there is very little difference between the high tide and low tide due to the storm surge and winds, very narrow band of beach to hunt, surf is dangerous and winds are rough.......

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bufaloeletric

Oct 27, 2012
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bufalo, this is just a verbal warning, I suggest you read our rules and watch the language....... http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

I guarantee no one is going to want to give you much help or suggestions when you make posts like that....

There is still lots of winds, and heavy storm surge to contend with............It is 6 hours approx from high tide to low tide, are you going to hunt for 8+ hours? Here in Florida there is very little difference between the high tide and low tide due to the storm surge and winds, very narrow band of beach to hunt, surf is dangerous and winds are rough.......

sorry if i hurt your feeling, i did not know prick was considered foul language. i guess i should have used more appropriate and better descriptive words. i was just frustrated after taking off work for a week and getting no leads. even more frustrated after reading comments made to other people that have asked for help such as the post that appeared right next to mine from the kid looking to search in N.C. also. he was told that he shouldnt expect help from anyone either by another member. ive personally tried to help 5 different individuals over the past year to realize the joy of metal detecting and have taken them to my favorite holes because i get excited to see others find cool stuff. when something is buried, it is no ones property and some act as tho it is, and thats a sad thing. i wonder how much this attitude displayed by others being afraid someone is going to find something that apparently is "theirs" has affected the publics image of metal detecting. i do realize there are some on this forum that have tried to help others and give advice and i am sorry if they are offended by this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread