There might not be any beaches left by Tuesday to hunt up here on the East End of LI

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm across the Sound from you, and expecting the same...rain and winds starting here at this time.

Everyone on the East Coast...stay safe!

Lorraine

OP
OP
Deepdiger60

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm across the Sound from you, and expecting the same...rain and winds starting here at this time.

Everyone on the East Coast...stay safe!

Lorraine
By Tuesday i might be able to row from my back yard to your house ,, just kidding hopefully not that bad :house: Be safe all Jim

paulm777

Sep 5, 2012
Mississippi, Gulf coast
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let's just hope its' hyped up more than it turns out. We've been through several strong Hurricane's down here in southern Mississippi.

gold fever pete

Jun 1, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am watching from California. Sounds like all of you may get lucky after all this is over. Be Safe and God Bless. HH GFP

banjonyc

Sep 13, 2012
Brooklyn NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, White Beach Hunter ID 300, minelab Excalibur II
I'm on rockaway beach. So far just a lot of wind. Irene wasn't bad so I'm thinking the same. Biome Beach Blocks always get hit harder than others so though.

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
DD60, You and Barry be safe. So far here in Baltimore just 20 to 30 MPH winds and a Medium rains....

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Please ,:hello:Everyone along the path of Sandy's Storm listen to all the expertise and do not take a chance,it's not worth it.Lot's of damage already and flooding.Remember the History Channel posting a documentary about the huge storms all along the east coast and so many people lost their lives and homes and business and everything else.:sad7::(
.I know it's a detector's dream :metaldetector::treasurechest:but it is also a very nightmare for so many people,:sad11:so if they tell you to evacuate,please do it because it's your safety and you also won't put others in Harms way.:headbang:A Human Life is more priceless than a detector:metaldetector:I'm praying for all and may God protect and watch over each and everyone of you,,God Bless:angel5::hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread