NJ coin beach?

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Zodiacdiverdave

Zodiacdiverdave

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2011
The North Atlantic Ocean
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, Sea Hunter II, JW Fisher Proton Magnatometer, Shovel, Hammer and chisel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

blackbeard1717

Sep 10, 2010
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That beach with all the Reales showing up I hit last year. I came up with 1 8 Reale and 1 2 Reale That beach will humble you quickly I spent about 100 hours there before I started getting good hits. I have heard all the Reales have dried up

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well stated Native Floridian:

I have been around many hurricanes, starting with Hurricane Camille, and have been able to take what nature has dished out! .
Hurricane Sandy was but a strong wind in comparison to the damage ravaged on countless senior citizens, disabled veterans, and those in poor health having lost most of what they worked their entire life for as a result of greed by the banks, mortgage lenders, wall street, and elected/appointed government officials and key representatives.

Look around, and you will see the money overflowing the coffers of the select few: Billionaires snapping up multimillion dollar estates paying less than 3% interest on loans subsidized by funds from the tax payer to bail the banks out. Carpet bagging is not dead, it has not been this good for them since the civil war, the only difference is that they are more efficient with briefcases and note books to exploit government programs that were put in place to help the weak and those in distress.

I have no doubt that American's are appreciative to those who have risked their life in protecting their county and to the seniors whose efforts have made ths country once great. However, they deserve far more than a " Thank You for Serving" for these words to be meaningful.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread