? on the Tesoro Sand Shark Vs Tiger Shark on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33183 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

? on the Tesoro Sand Shark Vs Tiger Shark on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum

Hello,

I have a question posted on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum for any that have used either of or both units.

Traffic slow there and I am considering a purchase soon.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Dec 2006

Re: ? on the Tesoro Sand Shark Vs Tiger Shark on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum

I looked for several months and I got the Tiger shark. No regrets. First time out in the water and up came the diamond ring I have looked for. The fresh water and beach gets hunted every day, but there are still great finds.

They say the batteries last about 45 hours. Well my batteries that came with this machine lasted me all summer daily use for 4-5 hours a day.

I also started finding the back of earings with this machine also.

hope this helps and have a HAPPY HOLIDAY.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    33183 times

Re: ? on the Tesoro Sand Shark Vs Tiger Shark on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum

Thanks for the reply.

I was seriously considering the Tiger Shark till I stumbled onto the Excal I got that came with a 2 year warranty and extra goodies.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    My goal for 2012 is a dozen Walking Liberty Halves

Sep 2004
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
    60 times

To the best of my knowledge, Tesoro machines come with a lifetime warranty. They fixed my Tiger Shark without a problem. I used my Tiger at the beach, and have not had a problem. Great machine on small gold.

Hope it helps.
    I Dig Everything...Even Pull Tabs.

us
    Head Above Water

Nov 2004
    Lee's Tavern Road
    21 years behind a coil Fisher F70 Bounty Hunter Lone Star Tesoro Tiger Shark
    54 times

I have a question posted on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum for any that have used either of or both units.
    you had a question?
    You'll get it all. Or you won't.
    Someday, you'll die and leave it behind anyway.
    Act accordingly.

"All of mans culture, all his achievements, are as nothing without good plumbing"

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links