? on the Tesoro Sand Shark Vs Tiger Shark on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

Wilcoy02

Dec 19, 2006
I looked for several months and I got the Tiger shark. No regrets. First time out in the water and up came the diamond ring I have looked for. The fresh water and beach gets hunted every day, but there are still great finds.

They say the batteries last about 45 hours. Well my batteries that came with this machine lasted me all summer daily use for 4-5 hours a day.

I also started finding the back of earings with this machine also.

hope this helps and have a HAPPY HOLIDAY.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the reply.

I was seriously considering the Tiger Shark till I stumbled onto the Excal I got that came with a 2 year warranty and extra goodies.

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
To the best of my knowledge, Tesoro machines come with a lifetime warranty. They fixed my Tiger Shark without a problem. I used my Tiger at the beach, and have not had a problem. Great machine on small gold.

Hope it helps.

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question posted on the Metal Detecting Reviews Forum for any that have used either of or both units.
you had a question?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread