Wow 5 pieces of gold in One Day!

Goldirocks

Jan 12, 2007
I can't remember having such and awesome day of detecting since the 90's. It was insane! I usually hunt the beaches and decided to try something new, out of the box so to speak. I hunted totally differently than I usually do and it sure paid off. Now I will have a new style of hunting and thinking out of the box sure did pay off! I also got a ton of coins and to many keys:) Can't wait to get out there again! Hey NorEaster coming next Wednesday in our neck of the woods. Hey Max if you are reading this Woodpecker lips says Hi! :hello:

Attachments

• Beach finds 11 12 2012 001.jpg
    Beach finds 11 12 2012 001.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Beach finds 11 12 2012 018.jpg
    Beach finds 11 12 2012 018.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the words of the famous Chief Editor for the Metropolis Newspaper , Perry White, would say " GREAT CEASARS GHOST !!" Even Lois Lane would be envious.

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes you had an awsome day HH

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that's quite a haul. Anyone would love to have a day like that. You said you tried "something different", and "out of the box". What type of property did you hit? School? Playground? Jewelry store? Bank? Any hint would be nice.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome haul - that chains probably still out there :icon_thumright:

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
It's no wonder your name is GOLDIrocks !!! :)

What a killer day you had all around..You have a pile of everything !!!

I think you found more gold in one hunt ,then some of the guys I know found all year and they hunt the beach regularly ;)

One day I would love to meet up with you and you can show me your new technique, cause it's SMOKIN' HOT !!!!!

CONGRATS on a truely amazing day out..I know you are feeling the affects from that digfest...

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Goldirocks

Jan 12, 2007
I just tried a different way to detect. Anyone that knows me says I am the energizer bunny. So I tried a totally different way of my detecting style and the way I normally hunt the beaches and it paid off!

OP
OP
G

Goldirocks

Jan 12, 2007
That is funny. When I found the pendant I really checked around it. I thought the same thing. Hey maybe next time I will get lucky and find the chain, that is if no one else has found it yet:)

OP
OP
G

Goldirocks

Jan 12, 2007
We will have to meet sometime soon. We have to have a show and tell with our gold coin finds. I still can't believe that we found the same gold coin. And yes I am still on a high! I was like a kid in a candy store. The best day I can remember was back in the 1990's when we had a horriffic NorEaster and it took about 8 feet of sand off our beaches and It was like that day all over again. Good to see some gold on the beach in quantity:)

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im thinking his new technique is ROBBERY ..... look at those goodies..... we all should have a day like that congrats.

Dew

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What ever you came up with was BRILLIANT and trying something new can be MADNESS, when you combine those two traits AMAZING things usually happen !!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I congratulate on this finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread