Im always filing my holes.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm always filing my holes.

Hello:
HOPING understand Hamid..

This picture i published it in 5 february 2012 on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3518009&type=3
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...3518009&type=3

I explain the situation and no persons understand me! So in this beach when i hunted last month, no persons and its wild beach. The hight tide fil the holes in just minutes.
i'm always filing my holes. I know the ethics of detection.
Im master of detection.

Thank you.
Happy hunting!!

Attachments

• Filling holes.jpg
    Filling holes.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am honored to be your friend Hamid and look forward to the day our paths will cross. Hopefully we may even hunt together, though I do not have the stamina to keep up with you. It would be a pleasure just to follow along and carry your scoop like a golf caddy as I have much to learn.

As much as I would like to see this video again, I recommend against you republishing it. Those who have not read the post(s) of clarification and support will be needlessly inflamed and lash out at what they do not understand, while those who understand may lash out again out of rivalry and jealousy.

Seasoned treasure hunters at your level have already developed their own style having gone through the same pain(s) you went through after posting on the internet.

There is no need to republish it in my behalf as I have memorized almost every retrieval from the countless times that I have replayed this video to learn your technique(s) and unlock hidden secrets. It is something that I am grateful for having been fortunate to view and analyze which I will never forget.

Because of its intensity, it is not for everyone. Few are open enough to learn because of biases and even fewer are flexible enough to adapt what they have learned to where they hunt.

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well stated Native Floridian:

You are further along the learning curve than I.

I prowl the shallow lagoons and protected salt water ponds where strong currents at tidal changes are the problem verses waves. The sharp objects that I was referring to are pieces of dead coral and fragments of rock which are lifted above the sand while retrieving. I try to dump these in a pile, then return them to the cratered area before moving on as the sand does not instantly refill the hole.

Even though in the past I was an experienced diver and surfer I have yet to hunt beyond the breaker zones as our waves come in much faster and have more push as there is no continental shelf to slow them down.

One does not turn one's back on a wave here even when on the wet sand as you can be dragged out to sea and like in the song made famous by the Kingston Trio may never return.

There are times when the ocean is flat, but you have to be extremely careful here, especially when learning, as the ocean is non forgiving. Also, as I hunt alone - there is no one to learn from.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread