Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of these silver coins are from my last 4 South Florida beach and water hunts using my CTX 3030 I have found at least 6 ounces of silver jewelry in November, chains, rings, pendants, ear rings etc.

Attachments

• Beach silver.jpg
    Beach silver.jpg
    321.8 KB · Views: 437
Upvote 0

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thats amazing. The beach that keeps on giving. You are having a blast. Have a Happy Turkey day. Papa

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I congratulate on these finds!!!

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here I thought there were no more SILVER coins tobe found in the South! Boy! Was I wrong! :notworthy:

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm going down next week. And will be using my new CTX 3030. So it looks like I have some hope. Thanks. :)

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Gary, don't you just love that beach- blackened beach-kissed silver? It wouldn't be half as fun if they came off the wet-salt beach all candy-apple clean .... now would it?? haha I love seeing those black discs clinking around in my sand basket :)

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first started I wondered why the silver from the beaches were black but those from the land were still silver looking. Now I don't wonder as I just try to find more. You did very good.

47thelement

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your killing me! I had surgery on my foot and the other foot is schedule for December. Won't be able to hunt until atleast April.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman, an old friend of mine (passed on), used to tell stories of going to his grandmothers over their in Sabastian/fort piierce area when they were young, 1930's and so. They would find these black discs on the beach. Being kids, they thought they were great for skipping across the water, back into the ocean.

Pete said they must skipped thousands of $'s back into the ocean, never knowing.......
Great going G.D.! Thanks for sharing all that you do with us!

MBbeachrat

Apr 1, 2011
Melbourne Beach and Bethany Beach-- Snow Bird
Detector(s) used
CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030
Sandman, an old friend of mine (passed on), used to tell stories of going to his grandmothers over their in Sabastian/fort piierce area when they were young, 1930's and so. They would find these black discs on the beach. Being kids, they thought they were great for skipping across the water, back into the ocean.

Pete said they must skipped thousands of $'s back into the ocean, never knowing.......
Great going G.D.! Thanks for sharing all that you do with us!

The museum down there tells the story of the first guy to figure out that the 1715 fleet went aground there says he was a silver skipper for years be for a friend of his told him what they where.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread