Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wasn't feeling too good today,but pushed myself to get a little md-ing in,sore throat:tongue3:We started out At the driving range in Pearl City to hit a bucket of balls:hello2:Then I drove to the North Shore,stopped @ China"s Man's Beach got the 925 silver ring and coins if you look good you will see my Rosie:thumbsup:Also found this bullet @ Paradise Cove yesterday where I found my Miss Liberty.I wanted to stop by Pipeline b/c the Master's are going on and such a huge crowd but I decided to get to that later so instead I had to stop @ Ted's Bakery for my chocolate Haupia Pie and a combo mix plate of Mahimahi/Hamburger Steak so ONO,,HH:hello:

Attachments

• photo-168.JPG
    photo-168.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 94
  • photo-169.JPG
    photo-169.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the Rosie and silver ring.

Bullet looks huge, most likely 50 Cal from WWII. They mix incendiaries/ tracers to that you can see where bullets are going. Could be hazardous if hot - might want to contact military / police for disposal.

Be careful when digging large signals, which saturate your receiver or large areas that cannot be pin pointed. There are lots of munitions in Hawaii, that you should mark and not pick up E.G. land mines, mortar shells, sea mines which have broken loose and drifter ashore. These are usually detonated by a bomb squad on the site where they are found.

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the Rosie and silver ring.

Bullet looks huge, most likely 50 Cal from WWII. They mix incendiaries/ tracers to that you can see where bullets are going. Could be hazardous if hot - might want to contact military / police for disposal.

Be careful when digging large signals, which saturate your receiver or large areas that cannot be pin pointed. There are lots of munitions in Hawaii, that you should mark and not pick up E.G. land mines, mortar shells, sea mines which have broken loose and drifter ashore. These are usually detonated by a bomb squad on the site where they are found.
I've been told it is from a 50 cal,WWII piece,wow how exciting and yet scary wow I hope I don't come across any mine bomb,,HH:hello:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoohoo! You go girl! :headbang: You're going to hear that special sounding "clang" in your scoop and there be some gold.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice finds, Kiana...I like that "Merc"..and that silver ring!:headbang:

Lorraine

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread