Its the cost of fame.....

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the cost of fame.....

:hello:
I would like to announce to you my friends: My E-mail hacked, that's great, so i was an important man, in fact, i was a poor man: No card bank, no great job, i'm solo. They thought that i have great finds, so i have many money. Above all, i'm very clever and i have diploma in management technician computer.

I don't have house, i live with my family, i help them, i don't have a car..... I have my studies and my skills of detections
There are many people in facebook, who ask me want my E-mail...... Perhaps relate with them or not.
I'm very happy of that because i was interested by the hackers. Start of stardom.
I'm afraid of my count in the forum, for the box electronics, it's not a problem:laughing7:
Thank you for reading.
Regards Hamid

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sorry to hear about the hacker attack Hamid. Good that you are still able to use the computer too, apparently your skills at computer recovery are as good as gold recovery!

HH
Cliff

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hamid,

To bad about your computer being hacked.....time to get some firewall software for protection...there are various programs
free on the internet.

Regards + HH

Bill

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a hacker!....no, wait, that's golf,.......Never mind. :laughing7:

Too bad you got hacked.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hamid,

To bad about your computer being hacked.....time to get some firewall software for protection...there are various programs
free on the internet.

Regards + HH

Bill
It's not my computer, it's my E-mail hacked:BangHead:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Be careful my friends:key:

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have had my e-mail hacked!!!! i'm sure it wasn't because of my detecting skills!

there are lurkers with bad intent on these forums, i had a detector and scoop stolen along with some other items under strange circumstances(i think it was co-workers,or neighbors)!! be careful what you post and how much information you give out! have very good security at home and even in your vehicle!
chuck.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had my email hacked too. It's a pain.

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have had my e-mail hacked!!!! i'm sure it wasn't because of my detecting skills!

there are lurkers with bad intent on these forums, i had a detector and scoop stolen along with some other items under strange circumstances(i think it was co-workers,or neighbors)!! be careful what you post and how much information you give out! have very good security at home and even in your vehicle!
chuck.
I hope that you have right:dontknow:

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
Hamid, Sorry to read about this... Yet, it does happen to all of us at one time or another. Something bigger just happened to me and my family. It is our tradition at Christmas to buy a few gifts for each other. Just before Christmas, when I planned to go shopping for a gift, someone had got into my debit card account and spent it all. Then they had the audacity to email me and ask for my paypal account so they could return the money. If they got that, more would be charged to my computer Paypal account. I had to shut down the bank account for three days. The bank traced the theft back to Bangladesh. So, I had to use a secondary account just to buy food. I use that second account to help make house payments for my mother's house. However, I miscalculated a delayed incoming payment and bounced (depleted) the second account unknowingly. Hence, I survived without any funds for nearly a week. It was finally corrected on Dec. 24th. I worked all night ( I work nights), got off in morning and had to rush to store for more groceries and Christmas gifts, just barely in time for the holiday. All is back to normal now...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread