Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and a hunting buddy headed out early to do some digging. But there was no way we could water hunt with those swells. So we did a little sand kicking. We were busy doing community service picking up trash and clad. I hit a great sounding target.... it was a few inches deep and i could here the cling cling of metal in the scoop. Looked in..... nice! Had my eyes squinting to see what it was inside. PT950.... 8.4 grams close to a full K stone.... with add ons. Who says theres nothing in the sand?

Dew

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 0
OP
OP
dewcon4414

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jonnie.... we have the RT on all the beaches. Down right nasty..... mullet by the tons on the beaches. It was like being in a craw space pulling down insulation thats the best way i can explain it. They have the signs out and i saw a lot of people leave. Surfer were the only one crazy enough to get in the water. If it stays long.... its going to keep people off the beach like it did earlier in the year for so long. BUT..... good new is they had the Sheriffs Dept out there with workers bagging the fish up off the beach areas. Its still going to smell like nasty clam chowder for a month. Herb gold is sweet..... but PT makes my day.

Dew

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i see no PI in his future now

dew
at least 2 pills and call me in the morning with your blood pressure readings.

lear will land - crack of dawn
see ya

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to end the year and one of the best finds Ive seen this year...isnt this hobby great...congrats Dew.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions