Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack and I hit the oceanfront today for surfchurch. Wind is blowing hard from the west northwest 20mph + with higher gusts –tufffff going today. – Temps in the mid 40’s, but wind was cold.

Ran into the unknown man from a distance and then the big man was spinning down bythe pier with me and jack.

Some targets around today but saw no yellow. I did find 3 quarters (new) and 1 penny in one right o n the edge of someone’s hole today – odd – I called the big guy and asked he was fooling with me – he said no, but he did the same- probably same hole, he just missed some of the clad coins – maybe a fresh pocket drop -someone tossing around or playing – just odd to find that in dec. around here anyway.

I keep saying buttons – I am bound to the patch tomorrow just to look around and maybe give the nel coil a shot there along with Jr……they tell me Jr. should really be good in the dirt.

Good luck to everyone – see ya Monday – VID is 5 mins.

Attachments

• 1230NUT.jpg
    1230NUT.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Dag, that wind is a killer......good to see the big guy also, and the big scoop.....best to you on the next trip out..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread