My last day metal detecting for 2012

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Instead of just posting the good finds, I decided to do something a little differently just to show everyone that it isn't always good finds for me. This first two pictures are all of the junk that I found while metal detecting. The last picture is of a junk ring and also a 10K gold ring with CZ's. I wanted to go out today and find one last gold for the year and luck was with me. I was searching the wet sand area of the beach where a lot of rocks accumulated from the prior tide. I think I will start concentrating on these areas some more in the future. Thanks for looking, happy hunting, and have a great new year! gee_mg (Mike)

image-1256310243.jpg

image-1811984215.jpg

image-2824911875.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice:thumbsup: And you too, happy new year:occasion14:

Mainelypulltab

Aug 26, 2011
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Mike, nice haul for the last hunt of the year. The not so good finds are minimal compared to what I pull. I still dig everything and probably always will, my thought is I do not want to run in to the same target twice. Congrats again on the 10k. Happy New Year to you.

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
love to see the junk along with the goodies, if only the diggers show did the same nice hunt gee-mg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread