W & E T Magazine

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wooo-Hooo! :hello2: Happy Dancing for you in White Plains! :occasion14:

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
Congratulations.... that is just a start. I, too have wrote articles for various magazines over the years and W-E-T is the best to cover all facets of the hobby. Here's my last one I wrote and they published. Yes, that is SD (ole' Ugly) on the cover. Henceforth, they don't discriminate on looks either...LOL

treasmag_cvr1.jpg

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
where in ny are you... Im on Long Island. pm me

OP
OP
N

NYwaterhunter

Jul 23, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Southern digger, Nice cover page. I'm jealous , you have more hair than me! If i'm on the cover, you will notice my big bald head. I havn't bought shampoo in over 20 years!
My story will be in May or June issue. It is titled "An early American Coin with A Unique Fate"
I won't spoil the story, but I can tell you guys that I wrote it for publicity, not for the coin or me but for someone else. It is a hard to believe story but I documented everything that happened.
Please make sure to read it. You'll see who that someone else is at the end.
Heck, some of you folks on TNet are probably editors for W&E T magazine.
It is indeed a great magazine. I used to read it 30 years ago when I was a kid, and here I am now still reading it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread