Incredible finds today: Nice Watch Rodania - Silver and more..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Nice Watch( it work great and setting) Rodania - Swiss since 1930, many silver... Fine Yellow. I'm very happy to found this watch and fine gold chain.
Thank you for looking.
Happy hunting

Fancy Blue Diamonds:
Blue Diamonds
Studies show that blue is the most unseen color in nature and the combination of the most valuable natural crystal, fortunate enough to encounter boron particles during its enigmatic birth (boron is the element which causes the blue color in a diamond) creates with no doubt the most desirable colored gem throughout history, auction sales and today's market.
Pure blue diamonds, whether being lightly saturated in color or vivid blue are very rare among the "blue" family commonly seen with various shades of steely gray.

Unofficial reports say that during 2010 the largest pure blue diamond found in the Premier mine (formerly known as the Culinan) was 1.5 carat in the polished. The Premier mine is known to be the most productive mine for blue diamonds in the world. In addition, less that 0.1% of all fancy color diamonds are graded as fancy blue.
The price range for blues is also relatively broad due to the high demand for all saturation levels in this color category (light, faint… vivid, etc.) and the fact that vivid blues are also rare; they, too, reach 7 figures per carat. In recent years, two major events have significantly influenced their prices. The first is the fact that the principal mine producing blue diamonds passed its peak production capacity, causing a significant decrease in the supply of blue diamonds. The second is that vivid blue diamond auction prices have been continuously breaking records, a trend influencing gem prices throughout the value chain.
Collect as many blue diamonds as you can afford. The common assumption says that years from now the only place one will be able to find natural blue diamonds will be in other people's safes, very little will come from the depth of the earth. They will be the most important asset you could pass on to your Family ancestry.
To be continued...

Regards Hamid

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet you smiled when you seen each item in the scoop. Remember not to do a "Happy Dance" till you are home.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
They''re all beauties, Hamid!

clapping.gif

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I like this picture, Thank You Lorraine

8-) Well Hamid, you deserve all that applause..and much more for all those beautiful treasures that you find.

Keep up the good work!

Lorraine

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't find that much in a whole year of detecting!!:notworthy:

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Great finds! You always find so many pieces of fine jewelry. Congrats!

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
Awesome! How often do you eyeball finds without even passing the detector coil over it?

SNF101480

Mar 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on all the finds!

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds,Just amazing,thanks for sharing!!

HH John!

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OK... That's enough already! Everyone needs to just get a trip together and go THERE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread