More Mud Digging...Dick Tracy Pin

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got up this morning to more snow...and with a wind chill factor of around 10 degrees.... Almost cancelled the trip, but motivated myself to warm the truck, and get it in gear... Headed 40 + miles to the spot that held the goodies yet again today... Didn't stay to long at spot number one. Got a V nickle and my buddy got himself a nice Walking Lib Half Dollar... Spot number 2 was better for me. I got a few nice relics again today... Today must have been fork & Spoon day for me... Seven in all...crazy when stuff like that happens...sometimes its all nickles, or all dimes, or all quarters... Got a nice Dick Tracy pin...second year member.... I got another pin with an angel on it. and another one that has a key hole in it with some ornate embossing on the face... A silver round pin with fake round pearls all around the side and a nice brass ashtray....LOLOL Thanks for looking... & Happy Hunting.... Dick Tracy Pin (1).JPG Mud digging (11).JPG Dick Tracy Pin (2).JPG Forks & Spoons (1).JPG Forks & Spoons (2).JPG Mud digging (1).JPG Mud digging (2).JPG Mud digging (4).JPG Mud digging (5).JPG Mud digging (8).JPG Mud digging (9).JPG Mud digging (10).JPG

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Interesting post and finds, Whydah!

What time is dinner being served?:coffee2::hello:

Lorraine

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
What a fantastic place you have to hunt! Some awesome finds!

I'm only getting coins and trash at my spot. I'd love to get into some relics and neat stuff. Never know what your going to dig up.

Can't say I can feel your pain with the temps though, my freezer isn't that cold, and I sure aint living in it...

By the way, I'm making some really cool latex gloves of your finger prints, so if the cops stop by tell 'em you want a lawyer.

Happy hunting and stay warm!

goldringseaker

Mar 15, 2012
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Nice finds, and at least you can still hunt, there is nothing but 2 feet of ice where I hunt. Keep it up. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Interesting post and finds, Whydah!

What time is dinner being served?:coffee2::hello:

Lorraine
Lorraine The coffee is hot and the Sheperds Pie with gravy is ready c'mon over... :happy3:

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Whydah, Some kewl finds, love the Dick Tracy Pin...:icon_thumright:

ctbob

Mar 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Once again, great finds Whydah, congrats.
Nice finds, and at least you can still hunt, there is nothing but 2 feet of ice where I hunt. Keep it up. :icon_thumright:
If there was two feet of ice in Ct. last year, I never would of started M.D. ing. I'd be in ice fishing heaven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread