Shoulder Length Water Gloves

herb n surf

Jun 12, 2011
Gulf Coast Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites' Pi Pro, Dual Field, and fisher labs' Cz21 , BH Land Star, BH 3300 ,Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I usually wear waders in winter while detecting .The waders work great to keep you dry, but the hands and arms get cold when wet. Today while shopping for the first time at a Harbor Freight store I found this nice pair of pvc shoulder length gloves for only $6.99 which I thought was a reasonable price . Here's a picture of the gloves .I'm not crazy about the color but if they keep me warm I can live with with them being blue..The temperature is close to 80 right now so I won't be trying them out till it gets colder . Hope you all have a great year detecting..

Attachments

• gloves 001.JPG
    gloves 001.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 290
Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh those are SWEET! Good looking out - Thank you!!! :hello2:

Hag730

Apr 29, 2012
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive been looking for something like that.....thanks.

grizj

May 22, 2011
maryland
Detector(s) used
Waterproof unit
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have a pair in black they work good for cold water,like up here.:icon_thumleft:

ctbob

Mar 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I bought the harbor freight gloves to do winter clamming a couple of years ago. There was a seem half way up that started leaking on my brothers gloves on the first trip. My started leaking on the next trip. I have since gone to what is called a trapper glove, which so far has not leaked after about 8 trips clamming and detecting. Makes it kinda hard to get a dime out of the scoop though. Rickards Water Gauntlet (rwg26) Northern Sport Co.

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ctbob, they look like a good choice! I will be asking for these from hubby as a gift pretty soon! He likes to buy me "prizes" as he calls them! He likes it when he can add to my collection of "adventure detecting" assortment! Thanks for the info! Good Luck

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great! Just what I need......something else to make me look goofy at the beach! The fashion police already have an eye on me so this will give them a good reason to arrest me for felony abuse! :censored:

Seener53

Jul 22, 2012
Detector(s) used
eTrac, Excalibur II, ctx3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been using these in the cold but they ain't warm at all. Your hands will still get cold unless you wear some liner gloves but then you lose mobility in the fingers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions