Sterling Beach Day

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Today I got together with a couple of guys that I hunt with quite a bit lately... Second find of the morning was a Silver Rosie rite on top of the sand using my eyes only... OK off to a good start... Over 15 dollars in quarters today, man my back hurts...LOLOL Many signals tightly grouped together today. A few Indian Head pennies in the mix. A silver Washington Quarter, a Barber Dime,a few Mercury Dimes, and a very nice Sterling Spoon with the name Lizzie C inscribed on the back.... I also got a nice sterling Cross... I searched for the chain... I didn't find it though... Many Wheaties again today....Thanks for looking Happy Hunting.... Sand Beach (1).JPG Sand Beach (3).JPG Sand Beach (6).JPG Sand Beach (7).JPG Sand Beach (9).JPG Sand Beach (10).JPG

Upvote 0

Fenway

Jun 30, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal II,
CTX 30-30, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Good hunting with you guys this week buddy. We had some good laughs and some silver too. I wish I could post some pics but my camera is on the blink. Monday its back to the grind.

Don't forget...."a buckle that says civil war on it"!
HH, Fenway

goldringseaker

Mar 15, 2012
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Sweet, how thats a lot of digging to get that wonderful day. good luck next time

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30k.gif Thats quite the haul!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
images7.jpg Finds. Of course you never find her chain, because it was old lost and the water moved it in other spot, or maybe find it in very shallow water no current. There is another case for finding her chain, new lost:occasion14:
Good luck next spin:occasion14:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Leighhton, you found some really nice treasures. I like that silver crucifix and spoon; I have yet to find a sterling spoon.

Congrats on fine detecting...again!

Lorraine

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Good hunting with you guys this week buddy. We had some good laughs and some silver too. I wish I could post some pics but my camera is on the blink. Monday its back to the grind.

Don't forget...."a buckle that says civil war on it"!
HH, Fenway
I am still laughing over that one......wish I knew someone that could make one... I'd give it to him...lOLOL Congratulations on your firsts this week...nice work..and glad to see you digiing the goodies now...

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Leighhton, you found some really nice treasures. I like that silver crucifix and spoon; I have yet to find a sterling spoon.

Congrats on fine detecting...again!

Lorraine
Lorraine, I have been fortunate this season already, I have dug 3 so far, 2 spoons and a small fork... I have dug 5 pewter spoon too... mostly broken but I will get a good one yet...I love them personal items....

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt...some nice old silver.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Leighton, Hope you get some great finds over the weekend down south.:icon_thumright:

dougofpa

Banned
May 18, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Those are some sweet silver finds for sure...nice work man.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread