Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well headed out to a beautiful high 40's day at the beach in February..Couldn't really ask for a much nicer day, as no jacket or gloves were needed..
I was pretty optimistic that today would be the day that after hundreds of targets recovered that some yellow may appear in one of the many holes...

Well unfortunately I don't hunt the Golden shores of Conn, Morocco, Japan, So Cal, East & West Fla, Australia (did I leave any gold rich areas out ?)...

All I can do is keeping paying my dues and getting some hard core exercise..

The conditons by the water are pitiful right now, so once again I made the best of the high tide line and above...

I finally managed to find some jewelry if you want to call it that :(

Totals for the day:

$2.97 in Clad ..maybe one wheatie, but nothing else old

1- Jumbo Ornate Cross...very nice looking, but nothing of any great value

1- Bling Earring ...very nice looking, but more junkola

1- Broken piece of .925 Jewelry..of course the tiniest piece of the day

1- broken wing...I'll assume junk

1- Rem-UMC Headstamp

A pretty big pile of metallic human waste for the trash pile

I have to admit for the first time in quite awhile that I am a little disappointed that nothing of any real quality has appeared after all of these recoveries over the past week... All I can do is keep swinging and get back out there tomorrow...

I will continue on by gridding the next 3 block area tomorrow...Once I'm finished the stretch, I think I'll head south to the wealthier communities and try my luck there..

Good Luck to you all & Happy Hunting !! :icon_thumleft:

2-24-132.jpg

2-24-131.jpg

2-24-13.jpg

2-24-133.jpg

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Well unfortunately I don't hunt the Golden shores of Conn, Morocco, Japan, So Cal, East & West Fla, Australia (did I leave any gold rich areas out ?)...
Amen........that's two of us...!!

Your time's a coming BP, summer gets here you will be the King.....and Hamid will be swimming for the Jersey Shores to help you dig all that gold.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep, that looks about like 4 hours of hunting stuffs, to me! :laughing7:
You'll get da gold next time!

All them old and junk crosses you find, you can make a nice picture with them. I saw one for sell somewhere.
Take an open frame, chose a back color, and arrange the crosses all inside the frame, hanging. The differences and different sizes make a nice assymetrical affect. The one I sawed before was really nice.

goldringseaker

Mar 15, 2012
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Sea Hunter Mark II, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
A little silver is better than no silver

OP
OP
Bigpoppa

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Thanks guys !!

I guess I was just tired and cranky late yesterday when I posted my finds ..
In actuality it was a pretty darn good hunt considering what everybody else is currently digging in my area..
Today is a brand new day and I feel ready to go again ..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well headed out to a beautiful high 40's day at the beach in February..Couldn't really ask for a much nicer day, as no jacket or gloves were needed..
I was pretty optimistic that today would be the day that after hundreds of targets recovered that some yellow may appear in one of the many holes...

All I can do is keeping paying my dues and getting some hard core exercise..

The conditons by the water are pitiful right now, so once again I made the best of the high tide line and above...

I finally managed to find some jewelry if you want to call it that :(

Totals for the day:

$2.97 in Clad ..maybe one wheatie, but nothing else old

1- Jumbo Ornate Cross...very nice looking, but nothing of any great value

1- Bling Earring ...very nice looking, but more junkola

1- Broken piece of .925 Jewelry..of course the tiniest piece of the day

1- broken wing...I'll assume junk

1- Rem-UMC Headstamp

A pretty big pile of metallic human waste for the trash pile

I have to admit for the first time in quite awhile that I am a little disappointed that nothing of any real quality has appeared after all of these recoveries over the past week... All I can do is keep swinging and get back out there tomorrow...

I will continue on by gridding the next 3 block area tomorrow...Once I'm finished the stretch, I think I'll head south to the wealthier communities and try my luck there..

Good Luck to you all & Happy Hunting !! :icon_thumleft:

2-24-132.jpg

2-24-131.jpg

2-24-13.jpg

2-24-133.jpg
For me, its great hunt:icon_thumleft: Detecting is gold:2barsgold: Day with gold and other day no gold, but there is great day:occasion14:
When you hunt, you should not think the Gold, so you think of Gold, when you found iron sand8-)
Happy hunting next spin:treasurechest: congrats121.gif

gldnbrew

Feb 16, 2013
The 1000 Islands, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and ATMax, 8.5 x 11, 5 x 8 & a Super Sniper - Pro-pointer.
Fisher F75 LTD, XP Deus - 11", Garrett AT and AT ZLINK pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great hunt, but I would double check that cross, looks silver from the photo's. It might turn out be a better hunt yet.

Cheers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread