2-25-13 - Clad Its Gonna Rain Tomorrow !!

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
2-25-13 - Clad It's Gonna Rain Tomorrow !!

Yes...It is true !!

I am clad it's supposed to rain tomorrow, so I can rest up and decide where to start hunting come Wednesday...

I finished up today the stretch I wanted to cover this week and it's time to move on to another location..
More Clad-A-Dabba-Do today and nothing interesting or old whatsoever..
Only thing interesting was that I found my first recent/new drops of the coming season..Look at those two shiny guys in the pack 8-)

Come Wednesday I think I'll be heading South to either the Land of the Golden Elephant or maybe even further South to Shoobie Paradise :icon_scratch:

Either way it's time for a change of scenery..

Totals For the Day:

$2.29 in Clad
An average pile of Metallic Human Waste for the heap

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL !!!

2-25-13.jpg

2-25-131.jpg

Upvote 0

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rain , Not a problem . I hunt with water detectors only. If there is no lighting ,I go hunting.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice dig:thumbsup: When it was rainy, the gold out gold n silver rings.jpg Good luck next spin gold n silver rings.jpg

OP
OP
Bigpoppa

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
@Ron ...Try it in Jerzee with wet clothing in February...Not much fun....You live in paradise...every day you hunt it is like being on vacation..

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Ron ...Try it in Jerzee with wet clothing in February...Not much fun....You live in paradise...every day you hunt it is like being on vacation..
You think I live in Paradise , We have had Red tide for the passed 3 weeks. In the summer time we have Hurricanes and everyone with a MD want to come here for vacation. Paradise NOT. I can live with wet close.

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
B.P. Not so bad ,you're getting targets,up my way nada!

Wed there talking mid 50's you go get em brother!!

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You think I live in Paradise , We have had Red tide for the passed 3 weeks. In the summer time we have Hurricanes and everyone with a MD want to come here for vacation. Paradise NOT. I can live with wet close.

Hi Ron you wanna see destruction come on down to Mantoloking N.J.
It looks like the battle of the BLUGE took place right here.

ron lord

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2007
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ron you wanna see destruction come on down to Mantoloking N.J.
It looks like the battle of the BLUGE took place right here.
Sandy was only a Cat.1 storm ,I've been through 4 ,Cat. 5 storms . the only different is we build for Cat.5 storms and you'll Pry that you never see a Cat 5 storm.

OP
OP
Bigpoppa

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:

Red Tide ?? Then go hunt the dry sand like I have to do in February..No red tide on the sand Ron..

I've been to Naples, Fl and compared to Dirty Jerzee, YES it is paradise...

As far as living in wet close (clothes), well in 20-30 degree weather you probably would not live long as pneumonia would likely set in...
Please Ron, comparing our hunting is laughable..You can walk around in boardshorts and water shoes 12 months of the year, meanwhile I hunted with 4 layers of clothing and knee high hunting boots the other day...
I get to hunt like you for maybe 3 months of the year...

We also have hurricanes on the Atlantic Ocean and where I live everybody with a metal detector also wants to come and hunt here on vacation...

So Ron yes you do live in paradise...Go have a Pina Colada and watch the sun set :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread