bluediamounds 55

Feb 2, 2012
tx.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gold cross was not found with metal detector eyeball find from 10 feet away I seen it shinning in the sun light the two little rings are 10 k the cross and diamond rind are 14 k 3 grams on the bigger ring the cross 2 g I am finally going to the ocean march 21 through 24 to south Padra u can metal detect there ss long as u r not on the national seashore been reading everything on here I can about hunting the ocean I started metal detecting in 1983 was always looking for them silver coins now I want them gold rings I love my Excalibur bought it in aug 2012

image-4074826815.jpg

image-399377641.jpg

image-3631808029.jpg

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice:thumbsup: Congratulations:hello2:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet rings. Just don't let the vast amount of beach down here overwhelm you, simply grid off small sections and treat each section like a small beach and cover it very well. Targets are typically scarce and few and far between and this will urge you to seek new beach or to hunt faster in an effort to cover more ground. Just be patient and stay on course. It only takes a square inch of sand to hide that ring. Good luck! :icon_thumleft:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Bluediamonds 55.

Those are beautiful treasure finds!

Congratulations on great detecting!

I wish you the best out there

Lorraine

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You certainly had a good month worth of finds. Congratulations on the nice items.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread