The Beachcombers Treasure Swap Shop...."connect, collect, and share the passion!"

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Beachcombers Treasure Swap Shop...."connect, collect, and share the passion!"

The Great Treasure Swap Shop

Here we go, a way for treasure hunters to "connect, collect, and share the passion". Here’s how it works:

Post a picture of the recovered item/items you’re willing to swap and wait and see what offers you get in return. Nobody is buying or selling here, just a means to share the passion by trading this treasure for that treasure. So I’ll go first…..three recently recovered Tungsten rings that I’m looking to trade with another treasure hunter. Ring sizes, left to right, 14, 13, 10.

tungsten.jpg

This should be a fun thread with a lot of interesting post, pics, and conversation! Let the fun and games begin!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2012-12-14_18-35-45_251.jpg

movado watch for trade! value of this is around $700.00-$1400.00 from what can find researching it. it has diamonds as time indicators.
chuck.

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice watch. I'm guessing three tungsten rings won't make a deal here. :laughing7:

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
2012-12-14_18-35-45_251.jpg

movado watch for trade! value of this is around $700.00-$1400.00 from what can find researching it. it has diamonds as time indicators.
chuck.

Nice looking watch. You did the research. Be nice if you included a link to some site that describes the watch in more detail. Like kind of movement, crystal, waterproof or not, etc. Papa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread