Just a heads up

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope I'm passing this along in the right place. 16 days ago I ordered a new sand scoop from TC metal detectors. After 8 days I sent an e-mail checking on my order. No response. Next day I leave a phone message. No response. Last evening I sent another e-mail and again, nothing. I always try to give people the benefit of a doubt,family,vacation,etc. After this long I can't help but feel I got took. Has anyone on here dealt with this dealer with the same results? If I did get burn't, I hope this post will help some others. If things change I will follow up with you. I don't want to give someone bad press that don't deserve it. Kevin

Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
16 days and he wont answer your calls and e mails...he deserves bad press.

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Read some of my posts. Had the exact same thing happen to me. I will never again order from that company/ man!!

OP
OP
Kevin in IN

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for your feedback. I checked with my bank and no charges have been made to my account. So I don't know whats up with this place. Just don't like the idea of leaving my personal info on a web site that no one is tending to, and the waste of my time! I ordered one from Reilly's, by phone, and the folks seemed real nice. Wish me luck. HH Kevin

GTzer

Jan 24, 2013
DELCO, Pa
Detector(s) used
xTerra 705 & 6000 xl Pro,CZ 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reilly's- reliable and some nice scoops. Cancel that other order.

safo78

Tenderfoot
Mar 5, 2013
Good morning. I was at Reilly's yesterday. They are right up the street. They have a great selection of scoops and the customer service was amazing. If you aren't sure what you need they will certainly make good recommendations without trying to just "sell" you something.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread