Other
A little gold and silver today

ForumRunner_20130308_221244.png

Upvote 0

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
If you found all that in one day, then you need to teach the rest of us what you are doing right. Great day of detecting.

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds congrats

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just beautiful stuff! When I saw the photo on Facebook I was so like "Holy &%$#R$#@!!!" Congratulations!

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LuckyThirteen08

Sep 17, 2012
Grundy VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4, Teknetics Delta 4000,Teknetics Omega 8000,Teknetics Gamma 6000,Minelab Pro-Find 25 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds!!

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great Finds. The cone shaped amulet looks like something to put perhaps a scents in. Looks old. Cool. Papa

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Beach Papa said:
Great Finds. The cone shaped amulet looks like something to put perhaps a scents in. Looks old. Cool. Papa

I thought the same thing as it is hinged but has no ventilation holes to release it's smokey scent.
I've seen items that look similar in size and design, a pendulum is what it resembles.
They are typically the same length and pointed at the bottom, some with a crystal for a tip, and used to answer yes and no questions over a piece of paper.
I've even seen them used on television by Treasure hunters on maps to locate ship wrecks. Not likely in this case, but interesting as to why someone would bring this to the beach.

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
search and recovery said:
If you found all that in one day, then you need to teach the rest of us what you are doing right. Great day of detecting.

How can I teach the people I learn from?

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey just curious Lost Items recovery what settings do you like on your sand shark?

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That's how I hunt all the time and it produces. Happy to answer questions but Terry is much more knowledgeable then me. I've learned alot though. Good luck!

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks ill try those settings HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions