No camera No picture....

sandnut

Nov 17, 2010
Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II uMax , Tesoro Silver uMax, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I had 2 pretty good days of detecting in the bottom of a trash can. This spring break has been so bad for trash on the beach I have never seen it this bad before. The trash cans they have are not enough for all the trash that is there, not that they get used. Most of the cans that are there are empty with big piles of cans, paper, glass and plastic bottles , shoes, shirts, towels and underwear :icon_scratch: thrown all over the place. I did find some clad it was hard in 2 days I found about 8 bucks in clad and 44 dollars in paper money, 1 junk ring and a whopper 13 gram silver earring . When I get a camera out there I will post the picture of all the trash that is there you just will not believe it. I heard it said by someone that the younger generation is smarter then us I don't think so from the mess I have seen these past 2 days. HH to you all and hope you do not have the mess I have here to hunt in. Oh yeah you might ask what detector I used to go threw this trash with it was my little Tesoro silver umax, I love this detector!

Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spring breakers are good for trash!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread