GOLD & SILVERS

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back to old faithful yesterday ( the cut ) and more silver was there within just a few swings.... My first coin of the day was a Mercury dime 1923... So i was pumped rite from the get go..Dosn't take much...a few clad here and there and then and Indian Head or two... I got a nice high pitch but very very quiet whisper...It was telling me to dig, so I did, and I popped out a nice antique Sterling Shield Ring...Then more silver to add to the days finds I got a Nice Walking Liberty Half Dollar, I think this makes 11 for the season already... then 3 more Mercs in a row...It was a nice little spot someone had missed....My friend called my name and when I turned around, I had another signal, and this time GOLD came from that hole... A nice fat Wedding Band marked 14 K... I also got four barber dimes, and a V nicknel... I got myself into an area that held many musket balls and bullets to... not to sure how people missed so many .......There is still more there... I will be hunting it till it sands back in... Low & Slow was the key to this hunt... & don't worry about what everyone else is digging... It will drive you nuts... Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... Low Tide Cut (1).JPG Low Tide Cut (4).JPG Low Tide Cut (7).JPG Low Tide Cut (10).JPG Low Tide Cut.JPG

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bigpoppa

Feb 11, 2012
Dirty Jerzee
Detector(s) used
ML Excal II
ML Sov GT
Compass 77B
Primary Interest:
AWESOME & AMAZING FINDS AS USUAL !!

CONGRATS !!!!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Whyday, those treasures are so impressive! Congratulations on fine detecting...again.

(p.s. don't forget to save a little for me ):hello:

Lorraine

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I am speechless , that is one good spot you got there. All that old stuff we don't even find silver coins on our beaches any more.Why all the musket balls in the water ? I can under stand in the woods but in the water? Also is this a new cut from sandy?

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds Whydah,keep up the great work, I will post my finds when the cut sands back in witch will be soon I think.:icon_thumright:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you want me to let you know whenever I come across more display tables? Reminds of the boat scene in Jaws when the Sheriff sees the shark and he slowly backs into the cabin of the boat and tells Quin, "You're gonna need a bigger boat!" Looks like, "You're gonna need a bigger room!" :laughing7::icon_thumleft:

Last edited:

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds Whydah,keep up the great work, I will post my finds when the cut sands back in witch will be soon I think.:icon_thumright:

Just got back from work!! Great Looking fings! I will also be showing my finds from last weekend(as soon as the sand comes back):laughing7:!!
Hope you guys left me some goodies!!

SnT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread