New Cut = GOLD with CTX 3030

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the cut again this morning but it's starting to finally dry up on us... Not to many coins, I did pull a V Nickel and a Buffalo Nickel.... from that original cut... I had to move, I was getting restless and needed more target to keep me there with the wind chill factor of 16.... I got into my truck and headed down the beach when my phone rang and it was another friend that said I better get up to the cut where he was.... He just got a nice Gold Accademy Ring from 1961... I didn't have to hear anymore... I could see him and I made a B line to him... I got out in the cut with him and my first 2 signals were silver quarters... Ok now I was feeling a little better... He showed me the ring and I started off to where he had left off.... Next signal a nice little Antique 14 K Signet Ring.... Ok now I'm on the board.... We kinda worked it dry of signals... so I went a little higher and yet another Gold Ring came from the depths of the mud....This time it was marked 18 K.... As he came over to me he got a phone call and stopped short of me, I was still swinging towards him and another ring came up from the mud, this time it was a 925 signet ring.... I also got a real deep signal, and I dug up a beutiful Lead Horse and rider... It's in pefect condition.....So I ended the day with not to many coins like yesterday... But I did good, I am getting to love this machine.... It cetainly finds the stuff when others are not.....Happy Hunting Ring 11 (2).JPG Ring 12.JPG Signet Rings (24).JPG

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Some fine treasure, again .............:icon_thumright:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds
thumbsup.gif

goodpost.gif

Good luck next spin
fall-leaves.gif

Fenway

Jun 30, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Excal II,
CTX 30-30, White's TDI Beach Hunter
Primary Interest:
Great job buddy! Hope to see you over the weekend.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beautiful!!! I love that antique Signet ring, Whydah!

Congrats again on fine detecting!

Lorraine

ctbob

Mar 19, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[QUOTE I am getting to love this machine][/QUOTE] I think you could make your great finds with just about any machine. And you're lucky to have friends willing to share there spots with such a skilled hunter. Congrats on more great finds.

saxon

Mar 10, 2013
MA
Detector(s) used
Excal II, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like the CTX will pay for itself in short order. You've found enough stuff to open Leighton's Coin and Jewelry Shop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread