MARCH MADNESSS!!!! 24 GOLDIES, PLAT DIAMOND, 2 REAL COB 1766 & ++SILVER!!!!!

surfnturf

Feb 28, 2010
East/West Coast
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
ATX, Excal II-10/WOT, E-TRAC
Stealth 720i hybrd
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
March (my brithday month was amazing)!!! In like a lion out like a lamb!!
Jan/Feb I didn't even hunt! Well the wife and baby were gone for the month and I tryed to go to work........ so glad I banged out for almost 2 weeks!!!
Cunning, skill, tecknic, luck and just thinking outside the box!!! Got to a cut one day all alone pulled out lots&lots of silver! Then word got out cause I showed off my
2 reales COB!!!! 1766 Boliva!!! Then when everyone was hitting that cut went to another and had a 4 gold ring hunt! Went back next low tide and scored 2 more! Didn't take long and more hunters showed up the next low tide!!!! Every hunt I pulled out gold or and silver, then a little birdie told me about a cut that was only accessible at low -minus tides so I blew off work and hunted the underwater cut at night and hunted the wet sand cuts during the day,scored 10 goldies & many silver rings!!!!:laughing7: One night was so cold i couldn't feel my fingers!! Went and bought new gloves the next day!!! Eveyone was so busy going thier own thing nobody found the low low tide cut!!! One day I counted 10 other hunters!! I think everyone found some treasure! What a great month!!!

SnT:skullflag:

Attachments

• m1.JPG
    m1.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 325
  • m2.JPG
    m2.JPG
    129.4 KB · Views: 255
  • m4.JPG
    m4.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 224
  • m3.JPG