Madness. Or Genius ?

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20130409_122545.jpg IMG_20130409_120034.jpg IMG_20130409_115937.jpg IMG_20130409_115922.jpg

Or Both ? Got some more ideas work in progress, tired of bending over, we will see

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, not madness, just too heavy and long try this Stout's Backsaver $9.99 at Wally World.

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Madness!!!!, Worked to good I could go straight down for deep targets but it was too heavy for me, I tried adjusting it but ive come to realize im not 21 anymore and just have except it, for me back to slow and steady winns the race some things are just meant to stay in the deep, I leave the deep targets for you guys, I found an old bud can the kind you had to use a can opener and a big lead weight and I said enough and took it off, found a ring will post in a little while

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, not madness, just too heavy and long try this Stout's Backsaver $9.99 at Wally World.

Thanks for the link Terry, I was hoping to save on my back and just experiment and give my self a project, I tried tweeking it a bunch of different ways and I didnt like it, worked really good going straight down but with all the material it was too heavy for me
Are you up in L I again this summer ? Cedar beach and gilgo bch are some of my old stompin grounds I may go up their for a week this summer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread