Gold, Diamonds, Silver Coins, Bullets &Bracelet

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went to the beach yesterday morning. It was a little on the chilly side... Hunted an area that had plenty of rocks showing so I started there... Not much for my efforts, a few coins and a brass bracelet with Warren incribed on the face... while I was heading to a new area, I bumped into Casper on the beach, we stopped and chatted for a few minutes, swapped storries we both hadn't had much luck at that point, so on to the next area that I hoped would be much better... One of my very first few targets were some strange bullets... Anyone know what hey are? some have designs on them ( Feathers) ?.... and a couple have funny looking heads...I then got a 10 K earring with Bagget Diamonds, they test real, but they are very small, but still a nice find.... I think there were 47 in total.... I also walked away with 2 Standing Liberty Quarters, 5 Mercury Dimes, 1 Indian Head penny, 26 Wheaties, 2 Buffalo Nickels, 2 Sterling Rings, one of them was another Claddagh...that makes 6 for this year.....Plus a few dollars in clad change, to sum it up, it seems that there is still plenty to find in the cut... It gets shaken up every tide....Happy Hunting this weekend..... Bracelet & Claddagh (6).JPG Diamond Earring (11).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (7).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (8).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (9).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (10).JPG Bracelet & Claddagh (15).JPG Diamond Earring (2).JPG Diamond Earring (5).JPG

Upvote 0

saxon

Mar 10, 2013
MA
Detector(s) used
Excal II, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always nice
shocked.gif
C
shocked.gif
o
shocked.gif
n
shocked.gif
g
shocked.gif
r
shocked.gif
a
shocked.gif
t
shocked.gif
u
shocked.gif
l
shocked.gif
a
shocked.gif
t
shocked.gif
i
shocked.gif
o
shocked.gif
n
shocked.gif
s
shocked.gif

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
You do great every time you go out. Amazing..... That cut did you good again...... Keep it going. Papa

Idigack

Aug 18, 2012
ACK
Detector(s) used
excal11 10 inch coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im on ack and im always amazed at the stuff you and casper find god bless you guys...good luck wydah with the ctx3030...whats casper sporting these days..HH Dave

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
im on ack and im always amazed at the stuff you and casper find god bless you guys...good luck wydah with the ctx3030...whats casper sporting these days..HH Dave
hes using his old reliable cz21 He does very well with it too...

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very kool finds , did you put the bullets on what is it?

Can Slaw

Nov 20, 2007
So Gulf Coast, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur, CZ-21 Sov. GT, Sea Hunter MK II, CZ-6a, Troy X5, MXT, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Nice finds! The bullets look to be .38 semi wad cutters and one wad cutter.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There you go again! Sheesh...can't you leave something for the rest of us???

Really, really nice finds (as usual) :hello2:. As I've said before, I'm hunting the wrong beaches!

Anita

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread