PI

Idigack

Aug 18, 2012
ACK
Detector(s) used
excal11 10 inch coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello PI Joe; long time no here awhile ago I listened to you about the whites PI for a backup machine, guess its been over a year now and I only found 1 gold ring with it.. but found more with the excel...sad to say my excel wont turn on now needs maintenance so the PI is the machine now.. coil is corky.. volume is just on no volume control and digging little pieces of wire at 18 inches is no joke still I persist im trying to like it and think positive.. how are you making out...HH Dave

Upvote 0

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Volume control is a small white potentiometer on the main board. There is a pic in the manual.

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John is right there is a volume control INSIDE the box you need to set to your hearing. I kind of liked the somewhat floating coil in the water it helped with moving the rather large coil out there. Digging targets other..... LOTS of other pass up may pay off..... but its time consuming. In a trashy area they can be to time consuming for the pay off. Cant say i like the headphones with much wind either.

Dew

OP
OP
I

Idigack

Aug 18, 2012
ACK
Detector(s) used
excal11 10 inch coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I put little pieces of tape over the holes ..the wind gets very annoying..im not diving and have the unit chest mounted...also have sinkers in the shaft to hold it down...its the only way I can deal with it and no the coil doesn't pick up on the sinkers...HH Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread