Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ocean was rough last night but I still managed to keep my gold streak intact with one large chunk of gold jewelry. 14K two tone gold mariners cross with 14 diamonds, weighing a healthy 3/4 of an ounce. I also found three silver rings, a thin silver chain and a couple of silver ear rings using the CTX 3030.
Good luck everyone
Gary

Attachments

• DSCF1923.jpg
    DSCF1923.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 791
Upvote 0

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice i gotta hit Florida lol

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Gary, another outstanding find on your part... I am wondering how big that chain is?......Must have been a fatty... Hey it will turn up in your scoop I'm sure of it... A prayer to the GOLD God will help on the way into the water next round is in order... Just something I do every hunt... Hey its working...Love the CTX... Congrats on that one...

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
I've been wanting to get me one of those... a personal piece of jewelry I would wear. Need to get myself back in the drink more often...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread