Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another South Florida water hunting keeper in the scoop this morning, 1/2 ounce of 18K Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and 26 diamonds. The original site I had chosen had three guys already in the water, but plan B worked out just fine. I was in the house all of 5 minutes before the wife confiscated the ring for safe keeping.
HH Gary

Attachments

• DSCF2083.jpg
    DSCF2083.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
More great finds! Congrats again!

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
What a ring! Nice find. hh gl -Joe

Another South Florida water hunting keeper in the scoop this morning, 1/2 ounce of 18K Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and 26 diamonds. The original site I had chosen had three guys already in the water, but plan B worked out just fine. I was in the house all of 5 minutes before the wife confiscated the ring for safe keeping.
HH Gary

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
It looks to me to be a 12 - 27 at about 12" deep with that weight....... Papa Okay Gary let us have the numbers if you can get it off your wife's finger long enough to do that..... Lol Papa

12-27 was a lucky guess. Unfortunately, I have not found any 12-27s yet, but by the size and weight, I figured it would come in rather high on the gold conductive scale, but with being 18k, it would be not as high as a heavy 10k school ring.... Beautiful ring , Gary. I need to find a richer place to hunt. Of all the gold I have ever found, I have only one 18K. Man, you find them two at a time.... Awesome, Beach Papa

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread