The Pope, SILVER RING, a gun, 1947 "D" Dime and HELLO KITTY!!!!!

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Wow what a day! Started out about an hour before low and got wet...working right til I got tired. worked some scallops and wow what a great 5 hours!

IMG_1231.JPG

The ring was 16" deep right before were the dunes had been cut into by the last storm that went thru! Yep 925 sorry its a crappy pic. MY FIRST SILVER RING!!!!!!!:hello2:

IMG_1232.JPG

The big diamond look a like well it looks like it is just that but after I get a better look it looks like there is a 1?k stamp on the stem.

The Small heart is tri gold but no markings? It eluded my scoop for nearly 10 minutes...lol...the people on the beach probably thought I was digging to the center of the earth.

The dime was a complete surprise when I got home and realized no green edge...hmmm 1947 D Wooohoooo!!

All I can say is what a day... I am still pumped!!:headbang:

Thanks all of you that have helped me with this addiction on Tnet!!! Hi my name is BUZZ and I am an MD addict....

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice find, Buzz!

I like the "Hello Kitty" find:cat:

Nice goin' on the silver!:hello2:

Viva La Papa!:sunny:

Lorraine

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Looks like you had fun. Sorry but there is no cure for this addiction, only days by or in the water for a few hours at a time, and that only temporarily eases the urge to detect for a short time. Now if I can only get off of work tomorrow maybe I can go find a trinket or two myself..

firemac

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Irving Texas and the beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Garrett pro pointer Minelab Etrac & excal ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good bunch of targets! And congrats on the silver ring

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread