The CUT is GONE ( For Now ) : [ BUT this is what it was all about ! SCORE !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well as some of you know I haven't been posting in the past few weeks ( On Purpose ) I was being stalked....Some people were actually trying to locate me on the beach.... I found it a little scary, and sometimes freaky... I actually had a few guys yelling for Whydah, and asking if Whydah was here on the beach today.... I guess Gold & Silver makes people do funny and crazy things.... I would NEVER even try to locate someone on their beach or area without asking to meet them first....... I will say, that I did meet a couple new guys that were genuinely nice.... and a few that I would rather not mention.... Lot's of strange people out there folks....
Ok now for the good stuff.... My friend Leprechaun & myself put some serious hours into our hunts in the past 3 months... We both went and bought ourselves Minelab CTX 30 30 machines,...I will not bore you with pictures of my $325.00 in clad, nor will I show all the garbage we cleaned off the beaches that we have hunted... Remember that these pictures are from just a few different hunts.... I also want to say, that we put everything into safety deposit boxes at the bank.....so don't get any crazy Ideas.....I am armed 1 night a week, you pick the night,... all 3 of us will be waiting ( ME SMITH & WESSIN )... One last thing... I have never even had to wright like this before, but due to the recent stalking....I guess it is, what it is.... Never thought I would have to look around before digging targets.... What's the world coming to?... Enjoy the pictures 7 ring day (3).JPG 8 Pieces Of Gold (30).JPG 9 ring day (11).JPG Black Onyx (3).JPG Double Class Rings (2).JPG College Rings (21).JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:

njal

May 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whydah Those finds are just crazy! Congratulations on the boat load
of goodies. Money does funny stuff to people.Sorry you had to endure that.
Stay safe bud and thanks for posting I enjoyed looking at those goodies . :-)

Oh and what OBN said up there ^^^^^ Banner!

Last edited:

saxon

Mar 10, 2013
MA
Detector(s) used
Excal II, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great job guys! You worked that cut hard and earned everything you found!

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bigscoop, your killing me....lololol Marriage I did it twice... But I traded UP for a better model the second time around...:)

First one I traded in (my mistake, she was the keeper).
Second one traded me in, thank heaven! lol
Been single since 94. Not so much by choice, just can't seem to find another one like the first one. :laughing7:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
"This is some of Leprechauns goodies that he also got from the areas of interest"... Oh and

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrry impressssssssssssssssive!

Lorraine

Last edited:

jcobb

May 23, 2008
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
Wow great haul!!! People are crazy for sure. Keep safe and happy hunting!

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Bigscoop keep swinging at the beach, hey you never know who your going to meet...:) Happy Hunting... for coins, and another sole mate my friend....

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
whydah, that is very much worth gloating about. I can only imagine the back-to-back dig action/signals, with that much clad to dig! That's like conditions where you're sometimes getting multiple coins per scoop, right? Or "beeps" on every swing, right? Ah I love those days! Do us a favor next time you get into a cut like that, if possible: Take a pix of the actual cut on the beach (like if you have a cell-phone camera). THOSE are the kind of pix that give us beach erosion hunters erotic dreams at night too! :laughing7:

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrads on your finds ! people are jealous and im glad you wrote this story cause any of you crazys out their wanna come sticking your nose around this rednecks house I got a couple pet gators in the back that love to eat

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't you just love it when the seafloor opens up and says, "Here ya go!" Too bad it doesn't happen all that often and it never seems to stay open for very long. Look like you wasted little time in taking full advantage of it. :icon_thumleft:

I don't think there is a door at my beaches ??? Wah

aussiedigger

Sep 10, 2008
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Detector(s) used
ctX 3030 6 &17 inch coils all with shafts... 2 x Sovereign GT's... Modified Excal11 with PP switch on the handle and Connection for GG Amphibians & Skullies headphones by JBN ...Cibola C/Sweep coil
Primary Interest:
Whydah

I have been watching your ring count on the Ring daddy page in silent amazment dont blame you one bit for going stealth I too have had the same trouble going on down under in OZ.
Cracker of a story and hunts mate :hello2:

Last edited:

Goldinwater

Nov 1, 2007
Hurst,Illinois
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Stingwray,Cz20, Excaliber, Spectrum xlt, Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can say is WOW what a sweet haul, you the man

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Thank You to all who read my posts... I hope that by posting this, that it makes a few of us a little wiser... be careful, be aware of your suroundings at all times and Happy Hunting

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Except for the good finds, it appears that you are starting to enter my world. If you look closely, you will see that I fly no flag, do not identify my location nor display an avatar. Sadly, I will have to continue in this matter till the time is right.

“Just because one is paranoid, does not mean they are not out to get one!”

OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Whydah

I have been watching your ring count on the Ring daddy page in silent amazment dont blame you one bit for going stealth I too have had the same trouble going on down under in OZ.
Cracker of a story and hunts mate :hello2:
Be careful out there my friend... It's a crazy world we now live in... Everyone thinks about themselves with no regard for others... Times have changed quite a bit over the 42 + years that I have been detecting... I'm not ready to give it up just yet...Keep that coil to the soil and good luck

Sir Gala Clad

Bronze Member
Jul 9, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even though many worry about things with teeth, and some about being barbed /shocked by a sting ray, fewer about being stung by a jelly fish; The odds of this happening are very very small when treasure hunting .

Yes there are stalkers out there, always have been, the only thing new is the ease of finding sensitive information over the internet. Even if you have not found anything, you are still a target of opportunity, If your equipment is new/has high resale value.

As night time is crime time, I hunt on beaches where there is a high level of security from nearby resorts at night. I have also gone out of my way to know the guards/employees.

I usually carry a bayonet slung across my chest, Rambo style, in plain view. It comes in handy for cutting fishing lines, and retrieving rings between crevices and serves as a warning to those who would do harm.

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being the lowest level of fear, I have assigned a maximum of 0.05 for danger(s) as a result encounters with dangerous sea creatures.

Even with the above precautions I have assigned 2.95 to danger(s) from opportunists/stalkers/alcoholics/drug addicts/and others.

I will reveal my greatest fear (a whopping 7.0) in a new thread which is being drafted “ The Sum of All Fears”.

Till then : Be Careful and Happy Hunting.

Last edited:

NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I was wondering where you had gone.... and don't like the reason you weren't posting... shouldn't be like that.....but in this day and age, you have to be careful. That being said..... HOLY SHTAKO! What a haul for the past three months. I guess it would be stupid asking how you like the CTX......
Congrats on some great hunts!
Cliff

You are a defiance fan?

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Whydah, you always make some great finds and have been nice enough to share so many with the readers of this forum. Thanks for that. Be careful out there as it seems the lowlife types are always somewhere close by. I never post any of my really good finds for this reason and only share with a PM to a few. I hope to someday become a very good treasure hunter like you. Maybe Stealth hunting and only sharing with the readers occasionally is the best way to go for safety reasons.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread