Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's beach treasures

Last day of my 2 day break and started out a little disappointing however...I managed a couple coins, lots of trash, a pair of junk earrings, a torch lighter that doesn't work and a nice little 14K 4 gram two tone ladies band.

When I showed my wife the earrings she said "Oh how lovely". I said if you really like them you can have them and she said no. I said really you can have them and she said no again. I think she was just being sarcastic initially.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0265.JPG
    IMG_0265.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG_0268.JPG
    IMG_0268.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice gold band! WTG!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on the gold
attachment.php

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on offering the wife the earrings. She'll start taking the ladies gold rings though. Nice wedding band.:icon_thumright:

I used to offer the wife those plastic barrettes with the ratty hair and tell her to fix herself up. That doesn't go over well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread