Gold this morning! and a bizzare ring return...

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach bright and early this morning however the wind was out of the west and it was a little choppy. Found nothing but a toy car at the first beach so I hit another further south. Was rewarded with a nice little 2.25G 10K Opal and diamond ring. Believe it of not the diamonds as small as they are tested real!

On the way home I had a message on my phone from a lady I tried to contact last August about a class ring I found. I never heard back from her so I figured that was that and just left the ring with all my others. It was a real nice 14K class ring weighing in around 6G. I listened to the message and it was the owner of the ring. She said she just got the message (10 months later) and was returning the call. I called her back and she said it was strange because she ended up getting a half dozen messages that never went through when they were originally made. Including mine. She was so happy to hear her ring was found. I just boxed it up and it's going back to the owner.
DC

Upvote 0

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ring.gif
Nice finds dc426!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice post, Dc426; congrats on that lovely opal /diamond ring find!

That class ring is beautiful with its green stone...good job on the return; interesting story.

Lorraine

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking opal ring and congrats on the delayed return.

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Two nice rings and one great return. Fate is smiling and you shall be rewarded.

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice opal and diamond ring!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread