Its getting hot outside....time to break out the Grillz!

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's getting hot outside....time to break out the Grillz!

I haven't been able to get in the water for a while but had some luck when I found this 6.1 gram 14k grill. I also bought a GoPro and plan to start video taping some of my hunts. I bought the "Chesty" chest harness and hope it doesn't get in the way. Has anyone else used the chest harness with their GoPro in the water?

Attachments

• image-2987166747.jpg
    image-2987166747.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Detectorinator, I like that "Grill" find :hello2:

I'm still waiting to find one of those...maybe this summer, I hope

Keep those treasures comin'!

Lorraine

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Nice grillz..... I always like seeing them in the scoop.... Like to visualize the wave that knocked it out of their mouth....
As for the Go Pro Chest mount, it works good for me and doesn't seem to get in the way. I like it better than the head mount strap.

Cliff

OP
OP
D

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Lorraine. It is the second one I've found. They seem to appear when least expected. Good luck!

OP
OP
D

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice grillz..... I always like seeing them in the scoop.... Like to visualize the wave that knocked it out of their mouth....
As for the Go Pro Chest mount, it works good for me and doesn't seem to get in the way. I like it better than the head mount strap.

Cliff
Thanks Cliff. I thought about that too. With a ring you might not notice it falling off right away but I can't image having this thing fall out of your mouth without noticing! I hope the chest mount works well. My second option is to mount it to my detector shaft somehow. I'll see how it goes...

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find...does it fit? :laughing7:

OP
OP
D

Detectorinator

Dec 27, 2010
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find...does it fit? :laughing7:
Funny you should ask. I came home with it pinched between my lips (not in my mouth) and my wife went crazy yelling at me to get that disgusting thing out of my mouth! I tried to tell her the ocean is pretty good at cleaning things but after thinking about it she was probably right. I promised not to do that with the next grill I find.

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Very cool find! I have often joked about possibly finding one but have never seen one found. WTG!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions