dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and gonna bring the gear. I would like to do some beach hunting on York beach, ME. I plan on breaking down the detector and bagging it as carry on. The scoop which is a travel aluminum scoop I guess is gonna go in luggage. I don't think they'll let me carry that on. Anyone have any experience traveling with their gear?
DC

Upvote 0

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
When I went to Aruba I put 2 detectors in a hard golf club case along with my scoop and chargers. The handlers managed to put a small crack in the case. Lucky I brought two detectors since my new cz21 failed on the 2nd day on the beach. Hope you have a backup.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detector ended up in a different country once, finally got it back on the third day of 5 day trip. Put a CZ-20 in luggage once, I got to my destination ok but the CZ-20 was never seen or heard of again, just up and disappeared from their care without a trace somehow. Airline never did find it. (probably never really looked all that hard.) These days, it all gets shipped to my destination ahead of time, but then again I never get the opportunity to go anywhere anymore. :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions