Charmed Im Sure

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charmed I'm Sure

2nd Charm this week and their chains eluded me, 14k 2.1 grams , I don't know what kind of stone it is but it changes color a little when you hold it at different angles. I was in a rip current all day out across from johns pass all by my lonesome along with the depositors, something tells me it was bought at one of those shops across the street, put in about 4 hours bunch of change and the usual garbage. H.H. Capt.

DSC03764.JPG DSC03756.JPG DSC03762.JPG DSC03753.JPG

Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That is a most beautiful pendant!:wav:

Lorraine

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking charm...great find CPT...congrats.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
that is soooo pretty!! I'll bet you can easily sell it! I'd offer to buy it if I didn't already have a turtle pendant. congrats

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im just so happy that it weighed 2 grams, some of these finds you just cant sell, all of my family got my number , theirs 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th, & 5th Dibbs before it goes off to the refinery Guess what number I am ? ..rarely 1st and if it goes I keep the $$$$, thank you !!! , the x-cal is still taking me to school, just wish my body could keep up with it, it was great going some place new even though it was a tuff day in the rip current some of these tourist parents going out in a rip current like that with 1 & 2 yr olds on top of a boogy board with their children was upsetting me you could feel the water ripping past your legs, one kid got sucked threw the rocks but was a good swimmer and she made it back around, all that money madeira bch makes off them tourist you think they throw out at least a life guard stand their, I guess that's the Dad in me worring about kids

Last edited:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Soooo pretty!

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really leaning toward it being a "Color Changing Tanzanite"~

Buzzlitebeer

Dec 29, 2012
NE FL
Detector(s) used
F4/Excal 2/NOX 800
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
im just so happy that it weighed 2 grams, some of these finds you just cant sell, all of my family got my number , theirs 1st, 2nd,3rd,4th, & 5th Dibbs before it goes off to the refinery Guess what number I am ? ..rarely 1st and if it goes I keep the $$$$, thank you !!! , the x-cal is still taking me to school, just wish my body could keep up with it, it was great going some place new even though it was a tuff day in the rip current some of these tourist parents going out in a rip current like that with 1 & 2 yr olds on top of a boogy board with their children was upsetting me you could feel the water ripping past your legs, one kid got sucked threw the rocks but was a good swimmer and she made it back around, all that money madeira bch makes off them tourist you think they throw out at least a life guard stand their, I guess that's the Dad in me worring about kids

LOL I know what you mean. My ring I found went on the brides finger and guess what it FIT! NICE FINDS!

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent and really nice looking pendant. Congratulations on a great find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread